cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Corsair PSU Cable Kit

My new cables came today to replace the bulky standard PSU cables I previously had. These things are awesome. They prove just as much power to the components as the stock PSU cables but these actually can be managed. 

Here is a picture of the box they came in, followed by a whole lot of me pretending I can take good picture. LOLHere is a picture of the box they came in, followed by a whole lot of me pretending I can take good picture. LOL

20231013_170821_edited.jpg

20231013_170836_edited.jpg

This is what all the cables looked like.This is what all the cables looked like.

It came with 1 ATX 24 pin, 2 EPS12V / ATX12V CPU cables, 4 PCIe 6+2 pincables, two with two and two with the single connector, a couple SATA cables, and a couple 4 pin MOLEX.It came with 1 ATX 24 pin, 2 EPS12V / ATX12V CPU cables, 4 PCIe 6+2 pincables, two with two and two with the single connector, a couple SATA cables, and a couple 4 pin MOLEX.

My bulky old cables while doing the job were not easy to manage in the side panel.My bulky old cables while doing the job were not easy to manage in the side panel.

These cables just look so much better, and I had no problems managing them in the back. The just stuff everything where the HDD tray used to be method.These cables just look so much better, and I had no problems managing them in the back. The just stuff everything where the HDD tray used to be method.

20231013_184120_edited.jpg

20231013_184127_edited.jpg

They all felt really secure in their connectors when plugged in, which is a big plus. I have had a few sleeved extensions that felt loose in the past. Overall I am really happy with these. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
1 Reply
jaandoh
Challenger

The cables look mint, and there's enough of them too... 👍

I used that method (the stuff them into the empty hdd tray at the back) on my last pc 😂...