cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

eebiii
Forerunner

Christmas Build

Built this for my son for Christmas. It is a more of a rebuild. He's been using the case but with a 5700X and a 2080ti, so he got the full AMD upgrade. Built on a TT AH T600 Case.  It has a 5900X on a TUF gaming motherboard with 64gb ddr4 3600, a 1TB WD Black m.2 and a 6950 XT. FYI, the Bykski MSI trio 6900xt water block fits the MSI trio 6950xt card. Anyway, haven't got the chance to post any pics so thought I would now.

IMG_2447-1.JPGIMG_2459.JPGIMG_2438-1.JPGIMG_2463-1.JPGIMG_2457-1.JPG

12 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Have you ever considered creating some short-form content? Reels/ YT Shorts/ TikToks of your builds? I think it would be so cool

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Key-J, I have not. I just go with ideas and build.

0 Likes
rtbh99
Challenger

dang can i be your kid?

---
lets talk about rtbh99

@rtbh99  Right! Asking the real questions! 😆

But very cool build, @eebiii ! Your son is going to have a time with that beast! 

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

lol, he will be getting socks and underwear for the next couple years

eebiii
Forerunner

Thanks! @GreatnessRD Hoping this gets him through high school with maybe a m.2 upgrade down the road.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Wow, what a BEAST! Your son is very lucky to have a dad with building talent like this. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Ty @Amber_AMD 

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Looks deadly man! Nice job.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

Thanks! @mengelag 

0 Likes
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

How old is that Thermaltake AH T600 Case?  I haven't seen it before.  I bet some type of figure could be placed in the window section upfront.  Something like an Alien creature perhaps?

Where did I leave that walking stick?Where did I leave that walking stick?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I bought it about a year ago. It can't be much older than that. I like the idea of the Alien. I was originally going to build a tail and make it look like an Apache helicopter lol.