Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

3DMark Rundown & Giveaway!

Hey Red Team,  

If you’re interested in benchmarking your PC’s performance, we have the app for you – 3DMark, “the world’s most popular benchmark”.  

If you haven’t heard of it, 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Whether you're gaming on a PC, a tablet, or a smartphone, 3DMark includes benchmarks designed specifically for your hardware. 

Included below are some awesome features 3DMark offers:  

• 3DMark automatically scans your hardware & recommends the best benchmark for your system.  
  • 3DMark grows bigger every year with new tests. When you buy 3DMark from Steam, you can choose to install only the tests you need. 
  • See how your 3DMark score compares with results from other systems with the same combination of CPU and GPU. 
  • 3DMark helps you relate your score to real-world game performance by estimating the frame rates you can expect in a selection of popular games. 
  • Detailed charts show you how the CPU and GPU temperatures, clock speeds, and the frame rate changed during your benchmark run. 
  • Explore your PC's performance limits by changing the resolution and other quality settings to make benchmarks more or less demanding. 

Better yet, 3DMark offers an AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 2 feature test – which you can learn more about on our blog here. Also, you can see how 3DMark is able to test FSR 2 in the video below:  

To celebrate our partnership with 3DMark, they’ve given us 5 Advanced Edition Steam keys to giveaway! We will be randomly selecting 5 winners from the comment section on this post on 5/8 at 12 pm CT to win a 3DMark Advanced Edition Steam code! Keep an eye out for a private message from @Amber_AMD, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. 

1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! 

We have randomly selected 5 lucky winners for advanced 3DMark Steam codes! 🙂 Congratulations to @nebel @ChrisHazard @Tudor2 @Warriorr @SweetGherkinz ! 

Be sure to check your private messages or the email associated with your account, and be sure to check your spam folder too just in case! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

50 Replies
mikagee
Adept II

Wow cool, would love to test run a full test on my PC!

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

It's interesting that the 3DMark page Wally_AMD links to has a button to get a free, basic version on Steam.  But, following that link brings me to a Steam page which doesn't seem to mention anything about a free version.  But, I could very well be misunderstanding the whole thing.

It's there. It's tucked away on the right hand side. 

Performance over Pretty.
Dragokar
Miniboss

Well, I would like to give it a go without have to watch the demo run every time 😄

SweetGherkinz
Journeyman III

Well that's fun!!  I like the idea of that FSR benchmark.

Kabokard
Journeyman III

Great! It would be amazing to win one 😁

RedTeamm
Journeyman III

Would love to win this for my test bench...Redddd Teaammmm.

ChrisHazard
Adept I

I'd love a key please 🙂

PerryC
Journeyman III

Great to see the implementation of an AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 2 in 3DMark!

rtbh99
Challenger

i actually would really love to have a copy of this, i love doing nerd drag races 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
nebel
Adept I

Well then, I just need to win the key and I'll start testing.

Nemati
Journeyman III

Nice! Thank you for the opportunity to win 3DMark Advanced Edition, and for all the other awesome stuff that comes with being a part of #TeamRed

jdm
Adept II

I'd love to have this to test out my system to get actual data in relation to various performance metrics, as opposed to just going by all the various manufacturer's numbers.

abawiranta
Journeyman III

I do love the key to test fsr2 feature test on my rx 6700 xt

Moist
Adept III

Love 3d Mark since I change my builds on a yearly basis the last few years I would love a version that's more comprehensive than the free version. I've been meaning to grab it anyway but I hope I win so I can save money towards my next build lol.

AD0N3XUS
Journeyman III

Very cool.

Chronos1nside
Journeyman III

Apparently I was missing this user account; should be fun to finally try this 3DMark thing.

Ilyesagg
Adept I

I have heard about this software but didn't have any chance to try it, so I hope I win a key to test my pc with it.

RYZEN 5 5600 & RX 6600
madao
Adept I

( ゚∀゚)o彡°AMD!AMD!

ThreeDee
Paragon

ThreeDeeMark

ThreeDee PC specs
Uff182
Journeyman III

Now this would be a cool gift to test my new 6900XT. 😄

maggoochef
Adept I

That would be awsome for my current build 7900xtx sapphire nitro plus 7950x .or maybe if amd release .enthusiasts gpu on next launch would def be interested. 

trickveira
Adept I

It will be very interesting if I win... 😍

Trooper88
Journeyman III

Sweet, I would love to win a key. I just bought a 7900 xt and was thinking about buying 3d mark anyways to compare it to my old 3070

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Let's get it! Would love to test run the new AMD add-ons.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
orbitech
Adept II

Excellent test suite it would be great to win an 'Advanced Edition Steam Key through this give away. The range of test's for an O.C.'ed system within the suite is amazing. This kinda makes me want to build a new system to test it to the max! Good luck everyone!

bamakore
Journeyman III

Good Luck Everyone Definitely would love to do some Benchmarking with my new ASRock Taichi 7900 XTX and Ryzen 7 5800X3D thanks AMD for the Giveaway 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love to try the advanced edition on my 6900XT. Nice

Righteous!! 😊 Best of fortune everyone.

Warriorr
Journeyman III

Definitely interested, would speed up the testing when wouldn't need to watch the demo run first.

Mubieox
Journeyman III

Go win a key to test.

Skovo
Journeyman III

Great, I´d like one key! 🙂

debaser
Adept I

Good initiative, would love to try the FSR 2 test.

Tudor2
Journeyman III

Yeaaah, long live the Red Team, I actually managed to let my "like" on the post. Yaaah! 

ghost13
Adept III

Hello

That would be great! Looking forward to test my new 7900xtx

S@M
Subsilent00
Adept III

Outstanding software recommendation! Just another tool in the toolbox to better understand our unique systems and to get even better performance out of them. Nice giveaway too! Thanks, AMD and Red Team! May the Fourth be today and with you!

Axxemann
Forerunner

I have the basic version, but this key would really give me the chance to see what my GPU can do! Can you say... YOLO BENCHMARKS!!!!!! You just did. 🙂

Performance over Pretty.
Snakegil
Journeyman III

Oh yeah 3DMark newest benchmarks to stress my 6900 XT a little more 🤗

yakyak
Adept II

This'll be nice to test the new build