Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Building

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

3DMark Rundown & Giveaway!

Hey Red Team,  

If you’re interested in benchmarking your PC’s performance, we have the app for you – 3DMark, “the world’s most popular benchmark”.  

If you haven’t heard of it, 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Whether you're gaming on a PC, a tablet, or a smartphone, 3DMark includes benchmarks designed specifically for your hardware. 

Included below are some awesome features 3DMark offers:  

• 3DMark automatically scans your hardware & recommends the best benchmark for your system.  
  • 3DMark grows bigger every year with new tests. When you buy 3DMark from Steam, you can choose to install only the tests you need. 
  • See how your 3DMark score compares with results from other systems with the same combination of CPU and GPU. 
  • 3DMark helps you relate your score to real-world game performance by estimating the frame rates you can expect in a selection of popular games. 
  • Detailed charts show you how the CPU and GPU temperatures, clock speeds, and the frame rate changed during your benchmark run. 
  • Explore your PC's performance limits by changing the resolution and other quality settings to make benchmarks more or less demanding. 

Better yet, 3DMark offers an AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 2 feature test – which you can learn more about on our blog here. Also, you can see how 3DMark is able to test FSR 2 in the video below:  

To celebrate our partnership with 3DMark, they’ve given us 5 Advanced Edition Steam keys to giveaway! We will be randomly selecting 5 winners from the comment section on this post on 5/8 at 12 pm CT to win a 3DMark Advanced Edition Steam code! Keep an eye out for a private message from @Amber_AMD, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. 

1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! 

We have randomly selected 5 lucky winners for advanced 3DMark Steam codes! 🙂 Congratulations to @nebel @ChrisHazard @Tudor2 @Warriorr @SweetGherkinz ! 

Be sure to check your private messages or the email associated with your account, and be sure to check your spam folder too just in case! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

50 Replies
Megadams
Journeyman III

Wow great gift, would be great for testing the performance of my PC 🤞

0 Likes
iovvv
Journeyman III

Awesome! It's time to see what my 6600xt can do.

0 Likes
markl116
Adept II

Great benchmark program.

0 Likes
Bzartab
Journeyman III

Ohhh so excited to try it out!!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did try only demo.

0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hey everyone! 

We have randomly selected 5 lucky winners for advanced 3DMark Steam codes! 🙂 Congratulations to @nebel @ChrisHazard @Tudor2 @Warriorr @SweetGherkinz ! 

Be sure to check your private messages or the email associated with your account, and be sure to check your spam folder too just in case! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Hell yeah! Thank you very much!

Congratulations winners, and thanks again to AMD and 3DMark for the opportunity.

Thank you! I will try to make it to good use for sure!

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Congratulations to the winners!

Nolcaj
Adept I

Too late

0 Likes