cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

TheUnluckyGamer
Journeyman III

Need a CPU upgrade

I recently bought a RX 7900 XT and am currently bottlenecked by my CPU. My current CPU is a i7 - 11700F and I want to upgrade to a Ryzen 9 7900X3D, but I'm torn between waiting for the Ryzen 10 to come out. If I do wait I could get a Ryzen 10 instead or get the R9 793D for cheaper, any advise?

1 Solution
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Not sure what do you mean by Ryzen 10.

If you are mostly heavy into gaming, 7800X3D. If you want a mix of productivity with gaming at the side 7950X3D. But if you are just after productivity and content creation the bet lies on the 7950X

The Englishman

View solution in original post

3 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Not sure what do you mean by Ryzen 10.

If you are mostly heavy into gaming, 7800X3D. If you want a mix of productivity with gaming at the side 7950X3D. But if you are just after productivity and content creation the bet lies on the 7950X

The Englishman

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with a CPU upgrade! To provide you with the best recommendation, I need some information about your current computer setup and your requirements. Please answer the following questions:

1. What is the current make and model of your computer or motherboard?
  2. What is the current CPU installed in your system?
  3. What tasks do you primarily   surah waqiah pdf  use your computer for (e.g., gaming, video editing, office work, etc.)?
  4. What is your budget for the CPU upgrade?

With this information, I can suggest a compatible and suitable CPU upgrade that fits your needs and budget. Additionally, I'll check for any potential compatibility issues or other considerations to ensure a smooth upgrade process............................

jaandoh
Challenger

I should think the op means the ryzen 9 8000 series when he writes ryzen 10 

I have no idea when the 8000 series comes out...