cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Gaming Chairs - You Need To Sit Somewhere!

I've recently upgraded my den with new chairs for the three computers I have in there.  Only one is intended to be a gaming chair and the other two are more about comfort for my aging bones.  But how many of us have looked into getting a real gaming chair?  I mean something with all the bells & whistles, like a subwoofer, a leg rest and other things we all need for that total gaming experience.  Well, the Cooler Master Synk X might be the gaming chair you've been looking for.  Check it out.

Now you can game in comfort and not worry about falling asleep at the keyboard.Now you can game in comfort and not worry about falling asleep at the keyboard.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
8 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

That's awesome. I've never had a "gaming" chair as I usually go for comfort, etc. Currently using a Steelcase Leap chair (which I got for a huge discount at around 60% off).

Funny timing with your post though. A friend just sent me a photo of one of these gaming "thrones" by Acer.

acer-predator-thronos.JPG

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I've bought a few nice chairs from Staples this year and one from Amazon.  They are much more comfortable than what I had previously in our den - where I have three gaming systems.  The old chairs went into the basement gaming area and replaced even older chairs.  It's survival of the fittest, or at least survival of the ones that fit you best.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Wow, that looks like a comfy chair but the price is STEEP! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

One of those almost forgotten chairs from RoG & IKEA partnership to replace the current MARKKUS chair ,also from IKEA.

74f94366-75b2-44fc-b1ef-52181d516632.jpg

The Englishman

Is that what you are using, or are you putting it out there for consideration?

Going to replace it.

Already used one at the office, its similar to the MARKKUS chair with much better neck support and a little bit more on the lumbar too.

The Englishman
AgCN3
Adept III

This is my current chair - the Corsair T60 Fabric in Grey:

Corsair T60 Fabric Grey.jpg

Definitely a lot more comfortble than the last 3 chairs I used (2 office style, one "gaming").  The last gaming chair I had, I bought off of Amazon and it was made in a country with a red flag with some yellow stars on it and it was absolute crap.  The Corsair is very comfortable and it works well with driving games.

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

That's a nice chair.  Now if it supported the iCUE interface.....you could have LED highlights on the arm rests!