cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part Recommendations

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Dress up your build with the Corsair iCUE H150i Elite CPU Cooler & IPS LCD Screen

I was just blown away when I first started seeing the Corsair iCUE AIO coolers with the IPS LCD screen built into the pump.  Why?  Because you can run GIFs in that display, never mind the important stuff like CPU temperature and all.  It's those cool images that really get your attention, like the first RGB builds we saw years ago.  My Wine-Time build has one of these running in an open-air Thermaltake Core P3 TG Pro case (with an AMD 7900X CPU and the AMD RX 7900XT graphics card), so you can see it running through the glass panel(s).  

Are you running a device that has an LCD screen in your computer?  It doesn't have to be the AIO pump.  It's nice to see small screens inside some modded cases that display things too.

There are lots of GIFs that you can download and run in that display.There are lots of GIFs that you can download and run in that display.

I run this GIF in Wine-Time after it boots into Windows.  You can change the display automatically so that you don't burn an image into the pixels.I run this GIF in Wine-Time after it boots into Windows. You can change the display automatically so that you don't burn an image into the pixels.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
2 Replies
jaandoh
Challenger

The IPS LCD screen looks fantastic...

It's a shame they're so pricey really... 

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well, prices come down as the technology ages or more competition comes into play.  The holidays usually bring some decent tech deals so keep your eyes open on the major online sites like Amazon and Newegg.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes