cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenGL & Vulkan

yanniiwanow
Adept I

OpenGL problem maybe with atio6axx.dll

Hello, is anyone who can help with this. I use some programs for interior design, and one of them Pro100 cannot start with AMD Аdrenaline software after 22.5.1
There are few topics about this problem, still no answer.. Can we find any solution about that or put back old Adrenaline driver 22.5.1 from date 31.05.2022. for download... 

8 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

Hi @yanniiwanow ,

Thanks for reporting it. I have moved the post to the OpenGL developers forum.

Could you please provide more information on the below?

1) the issue that you observed, 2) setup details like OS, GPU, driver version etc., 3) detailed steps to reproduce the issue 

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello, im have RX6800, AMD Software 23.4.3, Windows 11 PRO 22H2, OS build 22621.1702. Im using programs for interior design, thats my work. Everything was fine till Adrenaline Softwere 22.5.1 but in last days i update to the latest drivers, looka like this program use OpenGL which is not working corectly with new drivers. When i start the program (Pro100) i can see only program logo for like 2 seconds after this the program is closing. Its kinda stupid to rollback drivers when i want to work, and update again if i want to play something.

I hope dev team can fix this and sorry for my crap english.

Thanks, 

0 Likes
yanniiwanow
Adept I

I'm using an interior design program, it's called Pro100, but when I run the program, it just closes. I used version Adrenaline 22.5.1 and everything was fine. I disabled driver updates and everything was fine. The last few days, I updated the current drivers to the latest version to see if there is a change from several versions and a year later this to be fixed.... but not. I read on the internet that atio6axx.dll is causing the problems and the solution is to roll back the drivers to 22.5.1.. But for me it is not a solution to Rollback drivers when i have to work, and upgrade to again when i want to play games.

My GPU is RX6800, Windows 11 Pro 22H2, OS Build: 22621.1702

0 Likes

Thanks for the above information. I will forward the issue to the OpenGL team.

Thanks.

0 Likes

A bug ticket has been created to track this issue. I will keep you posted on its progress.

Thanks.

Thanks. dipak!

0 Likes

Hi @yanniiwanow ,

As I have been informed, the fix is available in the latest Adrenalin driver.  Could you please try the latest driver (Adrenalin 23.8.1) and share your observation?

Thanks.

0 Likes

Update:

The application crash issue has been fixed internally.

Thanks.