Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Slogan?

Hey Red Team, 

As a community - we're looking to establish a slogan for ourselves. Something that represents us, and the awesome conversations that happen in the Red Team.

@Sam_AMD is looking for some ideas by EOD day tomorrow. If you come up with something really good, you could potentially see it be featured at events - or in future marketing materials 🙂 

Some inspo Sam started for us: "Build, Play, Share" or "Build, Play, Learn" Note: It doesn't have to be three words, it can also be a short saying. 

Looking forward to the awesome ideas you all have! 

giphy.gif

@BigAl01 @AFKG-Curtis @Key-J @blazek @colesdav @filinux @johnnyenglish @jamesc359 @GreatnessRD @mengelag @mogami76 @red5 @sbach34 @goodplay @elstaci @ThunderBeaver @tenzo23 @SubtleIQ @DarkLordAmbrosias @Vynski 

16 Replies
Key-J
Miniboss

Hey Amber,

So just to clarify this would be a slogan to encapsulate just the Red Team community? 

Something like:

AMD Red Team
Build.Play.Share

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Correct, something exactly like that! 

0 Likes

Ok, here are a couple of considerations:

I gotta give @Sam_AMD - this one has grown on me.

AMD Red Team
Build.Play.Share

AMD Red Team
Putting The Dream In Team

AMD Red Team
Join The Red

AMD Red Team
The Unfair Advantage

AMD Red Team
Strongest Together

AMD Red Team
Join Up. Game Harder.

AMD Red Team
Become Legendary

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

These are all so good! I love the idea of having three words like Sam started out; Like "Gamers. Builders. Dreamers." 

KeyJ_0-1660764256291.jpeg

----------
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Wait... Key-J, LOL at this meme!!!  You are the king of gifs and memes

Hahahaha I try. 

----------
0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

OK, this is gold, but yours are awesome, Key-J! I'm just here trying to keep up... lol

ThreeDee
Challenger

Achieving Mutual Discord

😜

|5900x w/Noctua NH-D15 2x140mm Fans|x570 Taichi|2x16GB RGB HyperX Predator 3200@3800 w/1:1 FCLK|MSI 6700XT|Seasonic FOCUS PX-850 850W 80+ Plat|Nighthawk Z-RGB Case|8x120mm RGB Fans|
0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Miniboss

I remember the marketing for the Polaris cards were some of the most catchy I've seen.
Maybe following those footsteps.

johnnyenglish_0-1660683501883.png

"Join, Share, Play and Play Even Harder with REDTEAM."

"Rise to Play with Ryzen, like its in Your DNA with RDNA" #BETTERRED

GreatnessRD
Challenger

I'm not creative at all, but I'll take a quick stab.

• Build and Dream with REDTEAM

That's all I got. 😅

Ryzen 7 5800X3D| AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Be Quiet Pure Rock 2 Black
Corsair Dominator 32GB 4x8 | 970 Evo+/ WD SN550 1 TB/860 Evo 500GB | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base Airflow
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all so much for your creativity and ideas 🙂 Keep em coming if you ever think of one! 

0 Likes
Vynski
Challenger

How about "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Every Bit Counts

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you, everyone! There are lots of great ideas, and as expected, it's gonna be hard to select one! LOL. 

At CNE Gaming Garage we used, "Play. Build. Share." It allowed me to quickly tell visitors, partners, and most of all fellow gamers, what Red Team is all about. It was "natural" for me to describe who we are by referring to each of the words. And it sounded pretty darn good...

Visitor - "What's Red Team?"

Sam - "aw, let me tell you Young Jedi! Red Team is a community of PC builders, and gamers from all walks of life. From experts to "noobs", we're all about building PC of any form and shape, play indy and AAA titles while sharing our experiences with everyone."

Visitor - "Sounds cool man"

Sam - "I know! LOL. Jokes aside, the folks in the community are just cool!  I've learned so much from them. Some guys have supported AMD since the 80s. (They know more about AMD than I do!) Some newcomers have shared tips and tricks on how to tweak your rig that has made my gaming better. Not to mention, together with my team and the community, we do our best to keep it "clean". We have zero tolerance for toxic conversations..."

That's just an example. But by the end of the first day, I was able to clearly, and rapidly (elevator-pitch), tell our story to anyone...

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

You know, sometimes it is just what feels natural, and as I said above. Build.Play.Share totally ended up growing on me!

----------