Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Post your favorite wallpapers

Wallpaper thread? wallpaper thread!

Here are some of my favorite wallpapers I've collected through the years, feel free to share yours as well 😄

PsnpIsxngLXTIRo68n8eNdfgQjyP2veoobFmdetEK8pTJgtPGzfgnHstcHDuZEcDpad4NWHeMkHvc4uZgmx9nNWr6Cr

17 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

My wallpapers are usually pictures I have taken over the years.  They need to be landscape of course, and a relatively high resolution, but my iPhone does a decent job of that.

Phillips-Museum_April 2022Phillips-Museum_April 2022Orchids-Washington-DC_April 2022Orchids-Washington-DC_April 2022

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I keep the wallpapers much longer than I change the videos on the Ryujin OLED or make RGB themed lighting during holidays season, but to be fair, last year I'm a bit into 2B style wallpapers from NieR Automata so...

johnnyenglish_0-1651873953287.png

johnnyenglish_1-1651874148316.png

The Englishman
jamesc359
Forerunner

This is a few of my favorite wallpapers. They're all by me. Feel free to use them as your wallpaper, but please don't share elsewhere.

IMG_0860.JPGIMG_0995.jpgIMG_8946.JPGIMG_0607_moon.jpg

Here is my current wallpaper...(In general, I prefer landscapes as they take me to "places far far away" 😉 from reality).

NiceBackground.jpg

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Nice widescreen wallpaper 😀

Nice wallpapers everyone! @jamesc359 , thank you for sharing - I think my favorite is the moon but they are all great. I'd be interested to hear more about your photography in a different thread if you're ever up for sharing more! 😊

I've been trying to upload mine but having issues with file size and graininess. So I'll just post about them instead. 😋

For my personal computer, I use Wallpaper Engine on Steam. Currently using this one on my main monitor (widescreen), and this one on my second monitor. The photos on those links do not do them justice.

On my work monitor (widescreen), I've been using this:

pexels-photo-3244513.jpeg

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •

Pretty much to match the RGB I might have set at the time

ALIEN1.jpgGreen.jpgRed2.jpgTM.jpgWhite.jpg

Ooo...I'm scared of snakes! But I like them all!
Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes

Time to refresh the paper on the wall

johnnyenglish_1-1652653996590.png

The Englishman

Nice! I like them! I just remember @jamesc359 you are a photographer, right? 

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Yes, I am! I lean more towards the amateur side of things, but I've been into photograph for the past 20+ years. 🙂

Did you ever use any of the 35mm film cameras?  I still have the 2 that I used.  I just kind of quit when the digitals came out.  I have a Yashica Elkectro 10 and Minolta 7000.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Ha ha! The landscapes are nice, but I have to say, I like that race car! I'm gonna download it!
Sam
Your biggest fan!

Great gray owl 20140827.jpg

MADZyren
Paragon

I still use the original Win10 background. Had to download it since it disappeared in some Windows Update

MADZyren_0-1670584112505.png

SubtleIQ
Adept III

026.jpg

One of my favorites...

Michael Alan Horton
Vynski
Exemplar

How many wallpapers do you have?

I'm near 300 and have them in a slideshow changing every 10 minutes.

My favorite is the one posted earlier. 

0 Likes