Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Overclock or Over the Clock ?

Here's a youtube short for you. Hope you like it😀

https://youtube.com/shorts/LmG690Cyb58?feature=share

BTW, I can't embed youtube shorts in the forum like other complete youtube vídeos 😞

The Englishman
7 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Haha, this video gave me a good laugh!! 

As for the YouTube shorts - that's weird, it gave me the same error. I'm going to look into this with the team! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Looks like destruction for the sake of destruction.  Maybe his wife said no more computer parts for 2022?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

And why would you think that?

The Englishman

Maybe because he just tossed the computer case into the air and watched it hit the asphalt?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Well, "He" did that with a very good reason behind it, and no. Not for pure sake of destruction, but for the first reaction that I had to this post 🙂 A good laugh 🙂

You see, the computer was given to "He" with some functional parts, actually, now being used in a friends computer. But the case was deemed unrecoverable, too damaged to be used in any way and was going directly to recycling along with the parts that "He" saved.

Since a good laugh is a much needed thing right now in this world, "He" made this short onto His channel. 🙂

BTW
The "He" is me.

The Englishman

Too funny @johnnyenglish 😂 Keep them coming! 

I wonder...what would you have done if you had to undervolt a CPU? 😉

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

That sounds like an idea for another short 😆

Maybe a 1.2v battery strapped to  a CPU would do the trick.  😃

The Englishman