cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Cool Tech Stuff

Every now and then you come across a gadget or item that strikes your fancy.  You know, something that appeals to your inner need for new technology and such.  Please share with us some of the things you have seen and especially ones that you purchased.  

Here's one item that would surely make you stand out on the dance floor.   These are sneakers with LED lights on the surface.  You really can trip the light fantastic.

You are never too old for LED shoes.You are never too old for LED shoes.

Now that is pretty sweet.Now that is pretty sweet.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
14 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

These would be perfect for @Sam_AMD! He's a HUGE dancer and loves to light up the dance floor with his moves. Right, Sam?? 😆 

You know it @Wally_AMD ...In fact, I own a pair I call "my magic shoes", check them out:

My Magic ShoesMy Magic Shoes

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

dance-dancing.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

That's pretty cool.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
maxwlh
Adept I

you can do anything, but lay off my blue suede illuminated shoes

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I want to see some more cool tech stuff!  Does anyone have something to share with us?

0 Likes

How about this...

Ekster Parliament Smart WalletEkster Parliament Smart Wallet

Would you get one?

Source: Best Products

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

It doesn't hold enough credit cards for me, but the optional Bluetooth tracker gives me an idea.  I wonder how thin you could make an Apple Air-Tag if you took off it's external case?  Maybe that could be attached to a wallet for tracking purposes.  It might come in handy during my later years if I tend to wander off.....

0 Likes

While I'm loving all the awesome tech treasures already posted, Menugears  couldn't let the excitement pass me by without sharing my own collection of electrifying goodies! From clever contraptions to dazzling devices, I've got gizmos and gadgets galore just waiting to find their perfect homes. So buckle up, because the tech party's just getting started, and you're invited!"

thomasstevens
Journeyman III

Love neon shoes.

eebiii
Forerunner

I would never wear these personally but I would love to see a video of @Sam_AMD in these dancing like the girl in @lowteck video. 😂

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Exactly what sort of LED shoes would you wear, @eebiii ?

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

Have you seen the LED Crogs? I would love to get them.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Nope.  Do you have a picture?

0 Likes