cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

SubtleIQ
Adept III

Ashley started a topic, but let us focus it down to simply Anime

Ashley started What are you watching? topic...

But seriously most responses were not about Anime.  So let it begin.... what Anime are you watching/watched and/or recommend.  Oh try not to hit us with 100's of anime's.... lol try keeping it to a respectable limit, since I myself can easily list several hundreds.

Watching (ie still airing):

Fate/Grand Order

RWBY

Watched (completed):

Your Lie in April

Stein's Gate

No Game No Life

One Punch Man

Recommend:

Your Lie in April

The Twelve Kingdoms

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Anime I wish they would remake (ie. like they did with Full Metal Alchemist):

Claymore

Michael Alan Horton
6 Replies
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Back in my day (Before it was cool to watch Anime) I dabbled with

• Akira
  • Naruto 
  • Bleach
  • Death Note

Haven't seen of the new stuff, but I heard Hunter X Hunter was good. 2006 was so long, long ago. 😭

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

giphy.gif

EEEE I love that we're talking anime. Also, I quite literally laughed out loud when you were like "let's keep it to a respectable limit" because we all know we could make a long list of things we love and recommend. 

Without further adieu, I provide my list of ones I love and recommend if anyone hasn't seen below: 

• Violet Evergarden (series, Netflix) 
  • Gantz 0 (movie, Netflix) 
  • The devil is a part timer (series, Funimation) 
  • Attack on Titan (series, Netflix/Funimation)
  • Devilman cry baby (series, Netflix)
  • Death Parade (series, Funimation) 

I could keep going, but I will stop myself there. Looking forward to other people's recommendations! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

Amber,

I see you recommended Gantz 0 the movie, I am hoping you have watched the actual anime ? and all the other Gantz movies?  And yeah I have basically watched every anime on Hulu, Netflix, and Funimation.  I also see you have watched alot of Netflix anime, have you seen

Blame yet? if not give it a looksy.

Michael Alan Horton

Goood question. I have not watched the actual anime series of Gantz. 😧 Where could I watch that? 

I watched some of Blame I think. I just watched the trailer for it and all the scenes look really familiar, I just don't know that I stuck with it. Did you like it? 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes

Also I just realized in your post that you mentioned Fate Stay - SO GOOD. That was one of the first series that got me into anime. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes

Nowhere legal to watch Gantz or the other movies.  And yes, I am hoping they continue with another movie for Blame. 

I also really like the Fate Series...  Zero, Night, Unlimited Blade Works, Heaven's Feel, Grand Order, Apocrypha, Last Encore.   I am currently waiting for the Heaven's Feel Trilogy to go on sale on Vudu hopefully, but Amazon Prime, Microsoft Store, or Movies Anywhere will do as well.  Currently I am converting all my phyisical movies over to Digital.  That way I can watch my movies anywhere.  If by chance you have not seen all the Fates...Netflix has a few as well as Crunchyroll.

My first anime ever was Ninja Scroll.  Followed by Angelic Layer, Claymore, Trinity Blood, Kaleido Star, Twelve Kingdoms, Vampire Hunter D, All of Hulu from 2007 - 15...  Nearly all of  Funimation till 2016... Basically everything on Netflix till 2020... somewhere in all that I watched all of Bleach, Naruto, Naruto  Shippuden, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Legend of Korra.

Michael Alan Horton