Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

AMD Care Package!

The Swag Bag!The Swag Bag!

Huge Thank you to @Sam_AMD and AMD for showing love on the care package. Totally unexpected. I am truly thankful for the gift! Now I gotta do some work to fix in that XL hoodie! Haven't seen that size since High school. 😭😆 

These goodies definitely about to get some usage. Thanks again!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
10 Replies
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

It's the least we can do for you! Thank you for being a member of the Red Team Community @GreatnessRD 😎

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
Key-J
Paragon

That is awesome @GreatnessRD ! Look like a lot of fun goodies in there for sure!

@Sam_AMD and the AMD Red Team crew are so amazing in supporting their community! ❤️ 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

You're too kind, @Sam_AMD !

And yeah, @Key-J they really do support us well! We have a real solid community.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

As much as I honestly be happy for you to get this, I am also honestly a bit jealous. I just got some AMD-badges made by a guy from Etsy.
0 Likes

@Dragokar I know what you mean! I said the same thing to the June 6900 XT winner and the package they received. Then out of the blue, I was sent this sweet goodie bag. I'm sure you got some nice badges though from Esty, so all isn't lost, homie!

Nah, I don't care about a GPU, I do have me 6800 Ref, and I am really happy with it. I am just into that PR/Marketing stuff thing.....and I do love such things.

I hope you treat them well 😉
0 Likes

Hi @Dragokar do you mind sharing a picture or two of the badges? 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
0 Likes

Since I was doing more GPU shots for my thread, I did throw them in. They are made out of machined Aluminum and are silver finished. I do have some older “3D”-style case badges, but they need to be sorted first.

Don't mind the K5 please 😉

IMG_20220727_182411.jpg

Looking good! Thank you for sharing...

(for a second, I thought you got some "access" badges made LOL)

Sam
Your biggest fan!
rdenmon
Challenger

Nice looking hoodie and hat combo!

0 Likes