Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

AMD Campus Bus @ Austin Headquarters

Hey Red Team,

Today at AMD Austin headquarters, an AMD Campus bus stopped by (I didn't even know we had one of those).

You could walk on and tour some laptops that are powered by AMD, and poke around! It was a pretty cool experience and loved the bus, check out the laptops and products they featured below:

I don't have a laptop and seeing these has me like 👀

Here is a picture of the bus! (It was hard to get pictures on the inside because so many people were in there)

E2FC2935-AC17-4ACD-B45D-C53B7DABD1DC.jpg

 There's my update from the AMD office today. 🙂 Have y'all used any of the laptops they showcased?

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
5 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

That is so cool! Does the bus do international trips? 😉

I have used the Lenovo Yoga and the Dell Inspiron (although they are not the most current versions).

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
neon
Miniboss

The Magical AMD Bus is waiting to take you away

Vynski
Exemplar

hey Amber, who won the November Sweepstake"  I can't even find it in any of the forum topics.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

Hey @Vynski - sorry for the wait! I've updated our winner's post: https://community.amd.com/t5/gaming-discussions/monthly-sweepstakes-winners/td-p/510855 

It was @ajlueke 👏

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
0 Likes

I've already entered the December Sweeps.

I'll have to give a thumbs up to @ajlueke.  

I tend to get into trouble with too many posts in a short time, like now.  I'll have to wait a while then post a congrats.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes