cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

real_zain
Journeyman III

VGA not working but HDMI and DVI-D are working perfectly

I installed Windows 11 than Windows 10 on a newly built PC and VGA output gives no signal on either of them, but the HDMI and DVI-D output are working perfectly.

This issue is also present in BIOS, VGA isn't working there and the two others are.

If I open up Windows Settings > System > Display, and connect all the three monitors, the HDMI and the DVI-D monitors are displayed, but the VGA monitor isn't, even if I press "detection", the monitor is not detected. .

I bought this PC's parts and built it together by myself, and then installed all the necessary driver software with the motherboard's installer CD. And I haven't plugged in and out the VGA cable from the connector while the PC was powered on, so it's not like it went wrong because of such a silly reason I'm sure...

Is this problem related to the motherboard, the built-in video card in the processor or anything else?

The PC's parts:
AMD Ryzen 3 Pro 4350G
ASRock B450M PRO4
Crucial Ballistix RAM 16GB (2x8GB)

0 Likes
2 Replies
fsadough

1. What do you mean by "VGA output gives no signal on either of them"? 
  2. What if you connect only the VGA monitor?
  3. What are the make and model of your all three monitor?
  4. What is the primary display output set to in system BIOS?
0 Likes

Have you set 'UMA-AUTO' in bios (according to Asrock for multi monitor) ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes