cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

The AMD Radeon HD 8490 graphics card does not have these options at all

When I finished installing Windows Vista Ultimate 64, I downloaded the driver, but when I tried to run the installer during the installation, errors occurred, but by showing all the options via the .ini file, and if a solution to this problem or it is in another definition please tell and thank you all - my graphic card It is AMD Radeon HD 8490 graphics

0 Likes
8 Replies

And also it installs the program while installing it comes Error failure

0 Likes

Nothing will work right until you fully update Vista. That means keep going back to Windows Update and checking for new updates..until it tells you there is no more. Then install the correct AMD driver. This is assuming this is not a laptop.

@YoussefPro986 wrote:

When I finished installing Windows Vista Ultimate 64, I downloaded the driver, but when I tried to run the installer during the installation, errors occurred, but by showing all the options via the .ini file, and if a solution to this problem or it is in another definition please tell and thank you all - my graphic card It is AMD Radeon HD 8490 graphics

Welcome, my friend. Once, I thank you for your response. Currently my friend, I just downloaded the definition from official website now, but when I started extracting the installer files, I started the installation, and during the installation an error occurred and then I went to the device manager from the control panel and then I displayed all the definitions via the file (.INI) was shown all the definitions for AMD Radeon HD, except for mine which is AMD Radeon HD 8490, then I used another tool called SDI Lite and I searched for the special definition and then my definition appeared and I downloaded it and the size of the definition was 128 MB, but is This definition is complete or I do not know. Well then I went to the device manager and found that the definition of the graphics card has an AMD Radeon HD 8490 instead of VGA, as well as when I tried to change the Windows theme when I did not even find Windows Aero

I have also attached a set of photos that contain the problems that I face

Link to the pictures that I uploaded for you Images download link 

Please my friend, if you know a solution to this problem, I would be grateful and always thankful and thank you

0 Likes

@YoussefPro986 wrote:

Welcome, my friend. Once, I thank you for your response. Currently my friend, I just downloaded the definition from official website now, but when I started extracting the installer files, I started the installation, and during the installation an error occurred and then I went to the device manager from the control panel and then I displayed all the definitions via the file (.INI) was shown all the definitions for AMD Radeon HD, except for mine which is AMD Radeon HD 8490, then I used another tool called SDI Lite and I searched for the special definition and then my definition appeared and I downloaded it and the size of the definition was 128 MB, but is This definition is complete or I do not know. Well then I went to the device manager and found that the definition of the graphics card has an AMD Radeon HD 8490 instead of VGA, as well as when I tried to change the Windows theme when I did not even find Windows Aero

I have also attached a set of photos that contain the problems that I face

Link to the pictures that I uploaded for you Images download link 

Please my friend, if you know a solution to this problem, I would be grateful and always thankful and thank you

These are the available drivers for your graphics card.....assuming this is not a laptop:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-8000-series-oem/amd-radeon-hd-84...

Screenshot_1.png

0 Likes

its a TeraScale2 GPU
latest driver is: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-non-gcn-16-2-1-beta

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

My friend apologize for bothering you the last time, but for our communication to be easier and better, you can communicate with me through Facebook

My page link if you want to communicate with me or not https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005707052670 

I promise you last time my friend that I don't bother you anymore, not the last time because this card is supported and I worked a lot on other systems except for Windows Vista

0 Likes

@YoussefPro986 i wont chat to you on FB - but you can PM me here

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes

Thank you, my friend, and I apologize for having bothered you. I respect you and I am not interested in chatting on Facebook at all. I am sorry for everything anyway. I am sorry and thank you for the respected response.

0 Likes