cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

alcyone
Adept I

some bugs i can't fix over 4 months

I bought an Acer Aspire 5 notebook on the link down there.

This notebook have a restart problem since the day i bought it, i shipped my notebook to acer guarantee service 2 times but they are saying there is not any hardware problem, so i connected to microsoft help, even they couldn't fix my issue. There is and report or warning while restarting.

so the problem is i can't see the full name of my graphic card anywhere (dxdiag,cpu-z,radeon settings etc.) on my notebook.

And there is the main problem, i play CS:GO in lowest settings with 60-70 fps!

I tried too many driver versions but still have these and more problems.

PLEASE SOMEONE FINALLY HELP ME!!!!!

What is the problem with my notebook???

Excuse me for my bad grammar...

hibrid.bmp

Notebook Information Link : https://www.acer.com/ac/tr/TR/content/model/NX.GPYEY.001

0 Likes
1 Solution
alcyone
Adept I

I have registered this site to fix my problem but still there is not even 1 "comment" so there will not be any helpful feedbacks. I have just seen amd quality, thanks...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
alcyone
Adept I

I have registered this site to fix my problem but still there is not even 1 "comment" so there will not be any helpful feedbacks. I have just seen amd quality, thanks...

0 Likes

According to the link you've supplied, you have AMD Radeon RX 540 2GB GDDR5

Please follow this link to locate your driver:

Download Drivers

However, because you're in a different part of the world according to your language, I would suggest that you follow the correct link to your county AMD support site.

0 Likes

i tried too many driver versions from this link, there is any rx540 video card for mobile (notebook) devices, so i tried desktop version for rx540 and didn't worked, i always trying newer or older versions, but still same.

0 Likes