cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Arpan_Shrestha112
Journeyman III

Screen Blinking on my Acer Nitro 5 with AMD Radeon Graphics and AMD RYzen processor

My laptop is 1.5 years old and i'm already having an screen blinking issues.

while gaming there is no blinking but whenever i do any simple tasks on my laptop the screen starts to blinks. It was solved automatically a few days ago but now it again appeared. i think the problem is with my Integrated graphics driver. i have done  many methods but  none of them worked. my warranty just finished . any solutions for this problem?

3 Replies
xAHMEDx
Adept I

same here

0 Likes
digipointer0
Adept III

It's possible that the problem lies with your integrated graphics driver, If you recently updated your graphics driver before the problem started, try rolling back to the previous version. Sometimes, new driver updates can introduce compatibility issues. To roll back the driver, go to the Device Manager (accessible through the Control Panel or by right-clicking the Start button), locate the Display Adapters category, right-click on the integrated graphics driver, choose Properties, go to the Driver tab, and click on Roll Back Driver if the option is available. Also, It's possible that the issue is related to power settings. Go to the Control Panel, search for Power Options, and open the corresponding settings. Make sure you're using the Balanced or High-Performance power plan and check the advanced power settings. Look for options related to the display or graphics and ensure they are set to their default or recommended values.

0 Likes
digipointer0
Adept III

Visit Toshiba's support website and check if there are any BIOS updates available for your model. If there is a newer version, follow the instructions provided by Toshiba to update your BIOS. Sometimes, BIOS updates can address compatibility issues and improve hardware recognition. Also ensure that the GPU is properly seated in its slot inside your laptop. It's possible that the GPU might have become loose during the repair process. If you feel comfortable doing so, you can try reseating the GPU by opening your laptop and carefully removing and reinserting the graphics card. However, I recommend seeking professional assistance if you're not familiar with laptop hardware.

0 Likes