cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

youthmp
Adept I

RX6600 Mech fans just spin on bios menu then stop.

As I explained MSI RX6600 Mech fans just spin on bios menu then stop, this was after I connected my second monitor of 60hz seems like something just went off. I already DDU'ed and reinstalled drivers and nothing makes them come up again. I set my fan curve agressively but they wont work. The problem is that I went to see the AMD catalyst, it admits that the graphics is active, that is, it recognizes it but it has no fans working, which is as if it had not been turned on. Please I'm very distressed I would like to know what to do..

Very thankful,

youthmp.

0 Likes
1 Solution
youthmp
Adept I

Because the problem is that before they were always under the control of the AMD catalyst, and guess what , I did what you told me again about the DDU and installed older drivers because the ones I had were ones with an acronym "Q2" or something and I remembered me that the ones that were before didn't have that name but some numbers.
CONCLUSION RESOLVED. Now I can control my fan curve with the catalyst, the fans are back to normal with the 2 screens on thanks to you.

Thank you all!

Big hug,

youthmp.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
youthmp
Adept I

Because the problem is that before they were always under the control of the AMD catalyst, and guess what , I did what you told me again about the DDU and installed older drivers because the ones I had were ones with an acronym "Q2" or something and I remembered me that the ones that were before didn't have that name but some numbers.
CONCLUSION RESOLVED. Now I can control my fan curve with the catalyst, the fans are back to normal with the 2 screens on thanks to you.

Thank you all!

Big hug,

youthmp.
0 Likes