cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Supreme_Oil
Adept I

Rx 6600 xt Input not supported

so when ever I start my computer when my 6600 xt is in it says input not supported until the windows login screen. But when I put in my old gpu (msi armor 570 gpu 4gb) it works fine. I updated bios and all the drivers and it still doesn't work. Idk why its happening.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Supreme_Oil
Adept I

Figured out the issue my monitor couldn't handle the resolution and that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Skrybe
Challenger

That sounds like a Acer monitor message. You'd get it if the video signal is out of range of what the monitor can do. For example, you have a monitor that's 1080p (1920x1024) and the signal is 4k (3840x2160), or possibly at a weird refresh rate.

So, are you saying that it displays the message when you boot up but after windows finishes loading the monitor actually displays signal properly (the windows login screen)? If that's the case I'd assume the video card is sending signal in a way the monitor can't handle but once windows loads it's changing the refresh rate or resolution to something the monitor is happy with.

Can you list the make and model of your monitor so we have more information to go on.

0 Likes

Hello,

I face the same issue and couldn't find anything helpful yet. I have the Acer monitor too. Here are the full details of the monitor.

I hope this helps and get a fix soon.

Thanks

0 Likes

so my monitor is an Acer cb242y and I have a ryzen 3600 and my motherboard is an aorus x570 elite.

0 Likes

also, the refresh rate is at 75 Hz.

0 Likes
Supreme_Oil
Adept I

Figured out the issue my monitor couldn't handle the resolution and that.

0 Likes

Hi, can you tell what did you do to set up the correct resolution?

0 Likes

can you write the answer here i have the same problem

0 Likes