cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

inside_limbo
Adept I

Rx 6600 xt displayport problem

Hi i've read a similar rx 6600 xt problems like mine here but i wonder why amd devs or someone do not resolve them or respond to ppl who have spend some hundrends of euros to buy amd's gpus.May be are the drivers may be not at least give us a solution plz.

To my problem now...

Recently i upgrade my pc buying a gpu ''msi mech x2 8g oc rx 6600xt'' and i face a weird problem.

When i turn on my pc and my screen is turned off from power button the vga led on mobo is on,thats an issue.When the screen is stand by and turn on the pc again the vga led is off.Also i noticed that sometimes the screen flashes for a fractions of a second also sometimes when i go to fullscreen black screen appears and thats it no other problems found so i try these things below.

Use DDU and Revo for deleting old drivers of Nvidia.Also use the same apps for deleting AMD adrenaline and install it again.

Pull out gpu and back again over twice.

Change psu from 520w to 750w

Update mobo bios,graphics card drivers and screen drivers.

Disable upls from registry.

Change with vesa certified dp cable.

Try the cable in all dp ports.

Try the dp from my 2 different older graphics cards (rx 560 oc saphire) and (gtx 1660 oc gigabyte) with no issues.The dp version in all gpus are 1.4 msi included,screen has 1.2 but this is not a problem.

Try hdmi cable on msi gpu with no issues.

Contact with AOC for replacing the screen,the new screen arrived but i have the same issue so i kept my first one.The screen is also new.

Plz can u help me on that, is there something else i can do?

There is a short video on YT with my issue but i cant link it if u want.

Sorry for my english.

SCREEN:AOC C27G2U/BK 27'' CURVED 165HZ

CPU:AMD RYZEN 5 3600XT

GPU:MSI MECH X2 8G OC RX 6600XT

MOBO:GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO

RAM:2 x 8 CORSAIR VENGEANCE 15CL

PSU:750W SEASONIC FOCUS 80+ GOLD

KEYBOARD:AOC AGK700

MOUSE:RAZER VIPER MINI-AOC AGM700

0 Likes
3 Replies
inside_limbo
Adept I

Is there anybody home?

0 Likes

Not even a single guy wants to help or just leave a simple comment?Ty amd it's the last time for you and me .

0 Likes
MADZyren
Paragon

I did not understand your problem.

Some led is sometimes on and sometimes off - that is not important and if you are talking about LED on motherboard, its function is something a motherboard manufacturer should fix. If it is on GPU, then GPU maker should fix it, although it does not really sound important and maybe it works differently than you think and it is actually working the way it should.

Monitors, for many possible reasons, sometimes flash. For instance when they go from one mode to another, one resolution to another and for many other reasons. Could also be a poor electric network where you live.

Was there some other issue? These do not sound very serious and should not affect using the computer.

0 Likes