Gigabyte b450 s2h
ASRock Radeon RX 6600 XT Phantom Gaming D 8GB OC

And

5600x
b550m s2h
16gb ddr4 2133
500gb m2 ssd
ASRock Radeon RX 6600 XT Phantom Gaming D 8GB OC

Both pc's running fine after bios update and all driver updates but when I install the auto detect or the latest driver of the 6600xt I running blackscreens after bios. I can still post to the bios but I wont get any screen after that. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
siddust
Adept II

a lot of people has being having that issue, also me, that looks like a problem from the drivers from AMD, i sent my 6600xt to RMA but i know the problem it's all about drivers, or u wait for fixes from AMD or maybe get a refund but if u search on ths forum have a lot of posts reporting the same problem has you and some solution aswell. check them and maybe u can have luck

0 Likes

I just dont understand why amd cards have so manny early driver problems it was the same story with the 5 serie

0 Likes

me neither, i had so bad expirencewith AMD on the past with the Radeon HD series, like blue screen, black out etc, and i decided to not give a chance anymore to AMD, but i think about and after years i decided again to give another chance and bought 6600xt but looks like the same garbage still presist, we are on 21th century how can this still happen with a such experienced company ?!?!?!

0 Likes
thegoodhacker
Journeyman III

Please have you found a solution for this problem ?

0 Likes