Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ravner
Journeyman III

Low FPS and drops 6800xt

Hello,

I have problems with my 6800xt, how can i improve fps  and fix fps drops, mainly in warzone.

Im using competitive settings at 1920 resolution and i get fps range from 130-180 but i don’t know why there is difference

I tried everything, overclock my gpu in adrenaline, change settings, split power cable for gpu, upgrading drivers for card and system, uninstalling antyvirus… and i dont have idea what is the problem… gpu usage is around 70%, cpu about 60% only ram is about 90% but why i have this difference in fps?

maybe the problem is that game is installed on HDD? Should i try to reinstall on m.2?

CPU: ryzen 7 5800

GPU: dell rx 6800 xt

ram: 2x 8 3200Mhz xmp kingston

supplypower: 1000 W

Windows 11

0 Likes
3 Replies
mikes1711
Adept I

Hi,

Both your CPU and GPU are more than capable to run Warzone, especially the CPU utilization at 60% shouldn't be a problem. GPU can sometimes hit 100% or can sit at 80% for most time.

The issue here is a big discrepancy between min and max FPS, your average fluctuates too much.

Please go back to default settings in Adrenaline. 

Install MSI Afterburner and use that to increase voltage and overclock your card using overclock scanner. It will do the job for you.

What mobo are you using? Do you have PBO enabled on your 5800?

0 Likes
andripus1991
Journeyman III

To you and anyone else who is having issues with Warzone, please save your self hours of messing around for no reason and go search on googlke for SlothyTech and book an appointment with him. He will sort out everything and make your game butter smooth. I was having issues for months, tried everything i could find online without any success, and finally after he did his magic i can enjoy the game.

I swear thats the most worth $$ you've spent for your PC .

0 Likes

dont spam this on every thread..

0 Likes