cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

FckAMD
Journeyman III

Laptop running Radeon RX5600M keeps crashing whenever there's a load on

I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not a computer person by any means; I just use my laptop for hobbies and gaming. I have a Dell G5S with a Radeon RX5600M and integrated basic Radeon Card along with that. Whenever I try to put a load on it whatever game I'm playing just randomly hangs with that stupid audio buzzing loop before crashing and restarting. No error code, nothing in event viewer; NO CLUES WHATSOEVER AS TO WHAT'S GOING ON. I'm honestly getting incredibly frustrated with all this.

My specs are as follows:

Graphics driver: 22.11.2

2 GPUs: Basic Radeon Graphics card with 512 vram, and discrete Radeon RX5600M with 6128vram

8 core Ryzen 7 4800H with 16gb ram total

I honestly have no clue what the hell is going on. Can someone PLEASE help me. This happens CONSTANTLY. If not instantaneously then maybe after a half hour of gaming it'll go through that whole song and dance of freezing then crashing/restarting.

3 Replies
FckAMD
Journeyman III

Bumping because this is honestly bull**bleep** that this is happening and I need help

Senka
Journeyman III

I have this same exact laptop with this same exact issue and I haven't been able to solve it. Have you found a solution yet?

0 Likes

Nope. I also have Same issue

0 Likes