cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Shimaeba
Adept I

Instant crash RX 6700 XT Fall Guys

I'm posting a message here because I have a problem when running the game Fall Guys.

I have a desktop PC with a RX 6700 XT graphics card and a Ryzen 5 5600X processor.

When I launch the game, everything goes well, however after a round or two (5/10 minutes), my screen instantly shuts down and the Asrock reboot screen appears.

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? Knowing that the pc is capable of running very large games without any problem.

Thank you !

0 Likes
1 Solution

Okay, I just did a whole evening on fall guys with the "Normal use" power settings, and I didn't have any crashes, so I recommend to people to do the same !

View solution in original post

8 Replies
one123
Adept II

This are simptoms of low wattage psu.I had 3 videocard 6xxx series(6600xt,6750xt and 6800xt,powercolor and sapphire)and i had zero problem with them(my psu 750W,seasonic focus gold).

Ok, so you think I should only underclock my graphics card when playing Fall Guys? It's really strange, yesterday I was able to play big games without problems for several hours..

0 Likes

What psu do you have?Maybe you can try 3dmark timespy in loop to see if is stable.Underclock,undervolt you do after your pc is stable.

It seems to be a "be quiet! - SYSTEM POWER 9 600W CM". I don't know 3Dmark, I'll do some research to use it, is the demo version available on steam enough? I will also test by changing the power mode directly in windows (Normal use / High performance (I was in that mode)).

0 Likes

Replace your PSU

MOBO :EVGA X299 DARK 151-SX-E299-KR CPU : Intel Core i9-10900X Skylake-X 10-Core 3.7 GHz LCR :Corsair Hydro Series H80i V2 GPU :SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 6900 XT SE MEMORY: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum SE Torque 32GB (4 x 8GB) CMD32GX4M4C3200C14T SSD 01: SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 1 TB NVMe PCI-Express 3.0 x4 MZ-V7P512BW SSD 02: SAMSUNG 860 PRO 256GBX2 Raid 0 PSU : Corsair AX1200I 1200 Watts CASE :Thermaltake (Armor+) VH6000SWA SC :Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 5.1 Channels Monitor Acer XR382CQK IPS 3840x1600 @ 75HZ BD Samsung SH-B123L
0 Likes

600w are enough,but i dont trust your psu,maybe,if you can to try another psu,corsair,seasonic,650W+ to see if problem persist.

Good psu for transient spike are single rail,yours are 2,maybe transient spike from modern videocard trip psu to shutdown:

See from min 18-21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnRyyCsuHFQ

Okay, I just did a whole evening on fall guys with the "Normal use" power settings, and I didn't have any crashes, so I recommend to people to do the same !

BASSAM
Journeyman III

same problem with me I even changed my PSU and problem is still existing!! it's not a PSU issue but something in the Bios of the Graphic card itself

0 Likes