cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

CyGuyrus
Journeyman III

Graphics card randomly stopped being detected

I was using my pc yesterday like I normally would, and it crashed out of the blue. I thought it was weird, and when I turned my pc back on the main monitor I use wouldn't turn on. I was confused, and after making sure the monitor wasn't the problem, I tried updating my graphics drivers using the Radeon software. But when I opened the software, it said that my graphics card wasn't detected. I checked my device manager and when I look under display adapters, only my integrated graphics card comes up. I decided to check and make sure it was physically connected correctly, and yes, it was plugged in correctly, and i saw no visible problems. Anyone know why this is happening?

PC SPECS: (prebuilt)

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 570

CPU: Intel Core i5 3470

8 GB ddr3 ram

P.S. I Don't know much about pcs so please dont mind anything i said that might not make sense

0 Likes
1 Reply
vishuxd1996
Journeyman III

its with the new window 11 update same thing happpened with me the window 11 automatically eplaced its built graphic card and amd graphic card or if u have nvidia goes to hidden try to unhide or uninstall newest woindow updates of 11 22hthats the problem as its frequent window 11 update and graphics not supported for it. hope it helped i did same and reinstalled adrenaline software again

0 Likes