cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

modcon9
Adept II

Days gone stutters when riding bike on 6800 XT

I'm having frame drops and stutters when I'm on my bike in the game days gone, I have a rx 6800 and I'm playing at 1440p with a I9 9900k so I should be able to run this, I just switch from a 3070 to this card  and didn't have the issue with that card before so has anyone else experience this or is it just a game that doesn't work well with Amd graphics cards? thanks in advance

1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved in 22.3.1. You can download the driver using the links provided in the driver release notes.
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-3-1

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Geforsikus_2021
Challenger

Hello, yes, amd cards do not work well in days gone, and stutter when riding a bike. I passed the game on rx6900xt there is a problem, there may be patches, there is a mod on nexus that removes stuttering, helps someone, it didn't help me much.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, we are looking into this issue.

I am glad to hear this, and I would also like to finish optimizing for 11 directx, at least in AAA projects, or encourage developers to make games already under vulcan, or at least directx 12.

Im having the same problem.

Any news regarding this or workaround ?

Facing the same issue.

Specs:

B550A
Ryzen 9 5900x
4x 8 GB 3200mhz c14
Rx 6900 xt

How much longer will you be looking into the issue? I'd like to play the game now please.

0 Likes

We are still looking at the issue, I'll post here once I have more information to share with you.
0 Likes

Almost a year and you haven't fixed the issue?

Wow, great support guys. I should be playing this game at 60fps at least, but I have to cap it to 30Fps due to the horrendous stuttering in towns and camps.

I'll never buy another crappy GPU from AMD.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved in 22.3.1. You can download the driver using the links provided in the driver release notes.
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-3-1

Let me see if this works for my Linux as well, because my guess is that it doesn't.

0 Likes
TommyWiseau
Journeyman III

Strong fps drops + starters in big cities and settlements on RX 6800 XT

0 Likes