The monitor goes black at random times while playing games and sometimes even while launching the game. The monitor stays black however I can still hear and talk to people. The only way I can get my monitor to work is by hard-resetting the PC. When the PC is running again, I can't launch the Adrelanine Software as it says that windows has replace the drivers.
This issue occurred once when I was watching YouTube which came as a surprise to me cuz I am only used to getting the black screen while playing games.
Things I tried doing but didn't solve the issue:
I have been searching for a possible solution on the internet and on this forum but nothing I found so far helped me out
- Clean uninstalled the drivers with DDU and installed every recommended driver version out there. I have installed drivers only or with the Adrelanine Software.
- Reset my Windows.
- Replaced the CMOS battery.
- Stress tested the PSU and got perfect results.
- Checked ram compatibility.
- Undervolted the GPU.
- Underclocked the GPU.
- Replaced the GPU PCI-E cable.
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor
- MOBO: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
- RAM: Corsair 16GB 3200 MHz DDR4 (With XMP enabled)
- PSU: Corsair CX650
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 Sapphire
Edition Windows 11 Home
Installed on 3/18/2023
OS build 22621.1413
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0
If it's the 6000 series, this year's drivers are all problematic.
Rollback to 22.11.2
I don't know if this will help
In my environment
No problems with RX 6650 XT
Try setting GPU min frequency close to max frequency.