cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cvlpost
Adept I

AMD should preserve/save HD3D (pro) technologies, not only for proffesionals, but also for hardcore pc gamers and BUY Tridef.com!!!

To keep HD3D alive, we should ask manufactures of 3D screens/tv/ beamers, to keep develop 3d screens for 3 types of 3D End-users:

1] Consumers with a home cinema, 80% of all home cinema beamers, still support 3D!

Or they could buy a 3D TV for homecinema, because they dont like to darken the living room!

2] Keep HD3D alive, for hardcore pc gamers (spents much more money, for high speed desktop hardware)!

3] Keep HD3D alive for profeionals and/or serious gamers.

=>3D stereoscopics technologie, CAN NOT DIE, because of the simularity with VR!!

=>3D and VR only use different lcd screens!

=>AMD should buy Tridef.com, because they are bankrupt, but they have used AMD's technology HD3D and a few years ago, Tridef.com had 2 wonderfull 3D/VR-software tools: Tridef-3D and Tridef-VR, but now i cant buy a licence for Tridef-3D and Tridef-VR, not even a trail version, so i CAN NOT start a new company, using HD3D for 3D and VR!!!!

I hope AMD will wake up!

=>Nvidia has killed there own child: 3D vision, wich is very stupid!

=>Allthough Trainsimulator 2019, gives 0.0 3D result with Nvidia 3D vision, BUT 3D works very well with HD3D and trainsimulator 2019!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
cvlpost
Adept I

I forgot the most important idea for AMD, AMD should start new memberships:

The "AMD-VR-HD3D-VIP-membership" for hardcore gamers and profesionals, and this membership, cost a little bit more money, because the 3D screen manufactures will have less 3D customers, so 3D screens will become more expensive AND the exra cost that AMD and Partners make, to keep hardware and software alive for the HD3D technology!!

Including working tridef-3D en tridef-VR software, so members can buy a licence for tridef-3D/VR!!

0 Likes