Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Hades-Studio
Adept I

AMD Ryzen9 3900X

Hello, i hope everyone doing Great!!

I am trying to connect my 2nd screen throw Motherboard (ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING) HDMI  because My GPU has just one HDMI access (DUAL - RX5600XT - T6G - EVO) but it doesn't give me any results"Motherboard HDMI ", I already checked the previous FAQ cases and I didn't find a solution.

I am really disappointed I paid a lot of money for the processor (AMD Ryzen9 3900X 3.8GHZ/64MB12core AM4) and in the end, it has missing features.

As a 3D artist, it's so important for me to have a double screen.

So Please Is there any solution you can provide me?
Best regards
Thank you 
0 Likes
1 Solution

or simply use a display port to hdmi adapter, goes for 10-20$

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Critch1982
Journeyman III

Run a graphics card with better display options.. I've recently built my first pc and I went for the same cpu, coupled with a 1070hybrid. I've got three monitors on the go. I knew full well before I even bought any part of my pc that the R9 3900x wouldn't display through the motherboard..

Its not missing features, its a feature that it just doesn't do, and if you had looked into it properly you would have known that already.. 

to be honest, I didn't check that point before and it is the first time I purchase a pc.

0 Likes

or simply use a display port to hdmi adapter, goes for 10-20$

that would be a great idea man, Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes

Or you could just use the DisplayPort directly, it is better than HDMI. Especially for graphics work.

0 Likes