Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Anonymous
Not applicable

AMD RX 69000, Graphics artefacts

Hello!

I owned this card very long now with no problems.

But now I am getting these artefacts out of nowhere.

Already tried to switch my DP/HDMI Cables, no solution.

Also its not always on the same monitor, one time I disconnected my second monitor and it moved to my third that is connecten even with HDMI on a different port.

My feelings tells me its from software issues, but i am not sure. Also already replaced my RAM without anyhope, also my Display.

0 Likes
5 Replies
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Have you tried using DDU(Or AMD cleanup utility) and reinstalled the GPU drivers? 

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, also tried a reinstall. I mean with Win 10 I had no problems until I runned /sfc scannow and some files got fixed. But i am not sure if its 100% just tis, its pretty weird.

I don't get it for days, or I unplug one monitor and triggers it then on the other monitor. When I unplug and plug again its gone.

0 Likes
SharphSonirak
Journeyman III

I had a similar issue with mine. I found that if I turned off "Adaptive Sync Compatible" in the display settings of the Radeon Software and enabled "Enhanced Sync" under the graphics settings, the weird boxes glitch went away. It doesn't appear to have affected gameplay for me either. I still have smooth variable refresh rate with no tearing in games both above and below my monitor's refresh rate.

Worth trying, hope it helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: 

After using 22.5.1, needing the new driver for Warzone 2, i'm AGAIN getting it.

Bro AMD is just a joke, never had issues like that with Nvidia.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Likes