cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

tokyo47
Adept I

7900 XT not detected

New ASRock 7900 XT phantom not detected. In Asrock B650 pg lightning, with 7700 CPU. Integrated graphics works very well. Any tip what can i do? I try with DP and with HDMI but no signal. 2x8pin connected the RGB lights on. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
tokyo47
Adept I

I check everything and every pc part is new. PSU is NZXT C850. I sent it back as faulty and yes, the card is defective for the shop too. They said they would send my money back or a new card. Im choose the money now because the price is going down and i search for another 7900XT model.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
tokyo47
Adept I

With my friend GTX 1060 everything works fine… im first bought AMD. Great experience. Never again!!

0 Likes

@tokyo47 Have you made sure your BIOS is up to date? I know their were problems with some motherboards detecting 4090s on certain boards, too. Can look at JayZTwoCents videos to confirm. Does the fans spin when you turn on the system? A lot to unpack here.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes

Yes bios is newest 1.11(non beta). And i dont know the fans, rgb is works and backplate a bit hot(30-40 c). I check fans later, but not spinning on idle.

0 Likes

Try to check your card on another system with good supply and bios settings ?

0 Likes

Of course verify that each of your 8x connector has 8 pins and is not a 8 plastic connector with 6 pins inside like it can exist like for my modular supply , but they arent in same color .

0 Likes
tokyo47
Adept I

I check everything and every pc part is new. PSU is NZXT C850. I sent it back as faulty and yes, the card is defective for the shop too. They said they would send my money back or a new card. Im choose the money now because the price is going down and i search for another 7900XT model.

0 Likes