cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

RaiJinRoh
Adept II

22.8.1 / 22.7.1 Problems in Lost Ark Directx 11

Hi, after i installed the 22.7.1 version of adrenaline the game i started having image doubles in every map in Lost Ark. Also in The sailing map all points of interest are acting like its new years eve. Tried many combinations in Lost Ark setting but none works. The problem only apears in directx 11 not directx 9.

with the 22.6.1 drivers the game works perfectly on directx 9.

My GPU is 6900 XT

0 Likes
3 Replies

Send a bug report, re-install last working driver and wait for fix.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

I've bug reported everything post 22.5.1 and AMD keeps the bugs with each new iteration and now that W11 keeps updating even that one has started misbehaving for me.  Now that EVGA has that massive sale on I'm so tempted to score at 3090ti and call it a day.

0 Likes

I was having the same issue too, turns out there are two versions of the AMD Adrenaline software, one is stable, one is not. If you download the WHQL version of the Adrenaline software you should only be given stable driver updates. Fixed the problem entirely for me including on Dx11.

EDIT: Ok so even when you download the WHQL version, even though it does install 22.5.1, when you open it, it still notifies to update to 22.8.1, however if you click the Settings cog at top right and then change ‘Preferred Software Version’ to ‘Recommended Only’ and then click ‘Check for updates’ it will show 22.5.1 as being the latest version.

This should be a default setting, rather than an opt-in, but I hope this helps you!

0 Likes