cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

dt4go
Journeyman III

XFX QUICK RX 6750 XT 12GB

I recently bought the rx 6750 xt and when I open a game it starts to make a hissing noise depending on the game I'm playing it increases the hissing I had a rx vega 64 and the same thing happened

0 Likes
4 Replies
Hardwood
Paragon

Not much to go on so...

My guess:

Is Coil Whine Bad? What Actually Is Coil Whine? (maximum-tech.net)

ASUS TUF X570 wifi, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, ASRock 6700XT Challenger, Antec Truepower new 700w. 32GB
FunkZ
Forerunner

What power supply do you have? And how are the power cables connected? One cable with daisy chain connectors? Two separate cables? Adapters?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
432hz
Adept II

It sounds like you're describing coil whine. My RX 6800 does the same thing, however, it's reduced in volume as I've used the card (about 3 weeks or so for a couple hours a day). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUzCXF3oMD0

RX 6800 • Intel 12600k • G.Skill 6000 32GB • MSI B760M Mortar
0 Likes

hello,

i was told to limit fps to something reasonable, like 250fps, apperantly they think its when it goes on to do some 1000's of fps on say a load screen, it makes that sound.

just to be clear,

is the GPu is making the hissing sound or the computer sound is making the hissing sound please?

I'm Having a great day at AMD™ forum !

Best Regards,

Mr Perforations

AMD™ forum.

where we do all the work for them!?

this information is brought to you by a Problem and they hope we cant use this new and exciting AMD product in the future.

Background drive stooling noise provided by Western Digital™ and brought to you by sATA™.

imbedded sleeper forum post provided by MrPerforations.

0 Likes