Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Nexo270
Journeyman III

RX 7600 Problem ze spadkiem wydajności w starych grach

Witam mam problem z kartą Gigabyte RX7600 OC 8GB

Problem polega na tym że w starszych grach typu ets2 lub GTA V mam w niektórych miejscach przeważnie w nocy spadek wydajności karty i zawieszenie się fps w ets2 jest to 30fps a w gta v 43fps.W nowych grach nie ma takie problemu że są jakieś spadki.Czy to jest normalne że ta karta tak ma bo ma słabą optymalizację to starych gier czy coś faktycznie jest nie tak? Podsyłam link do filmu z ets2.

https://youtu.be/gnIsEj7kc3o

0 Likes
3 Replies

Translation of OP Post:

Screenshot 2024-03-16 181611.png

On your next reply please translate it into English since this is a English Only forum.

That YouTube video looks like a movie studio grade CGI. Great Graphics.

Which Direct X does that game (s) use?  9,10,11, or 12?

run DXDIAG.exe and save the file to your computer. Then open it and go to the last category and see which files are having issues with your Windows OS.

0 Likes
hardreset
Challenger

Spróbuj wyłączyć MSI Afterburner i włączyć ctrl+shift+o performance overlay Radeon . Zauważyłem że w niektórych grach włączenie msi powduje takie dziwne spadki.

Try disabling MSI Afterburner and enabling ctrl+shift+o performance overlay Radeon . I noticed that in some games turning on msi causes such strange drops.

ASRock RX7900GRE Steel Legend, i5 13600K, Asrock Z690 PG Riptide, 32gb ddr4 4000mhz.

The situation is the same with msi afterburner enabled and disabled.

0 Likes