cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Serp1
Journeyman III

RX 6750 XT green screen crashing in every possible game with new drivers

So, last week updated to the newest version of AMD Adrenalin (24.2.1) and, together with it, to the latest graphic card drivers. After the update, I started getting green screens in every game that I usually played without any problems, the crashes always happens 2~5 minutes after starting any game but never on the menu. Already tried to:

• Did a clean reinstall for the graphic card and Adrenalin drivers;
  • Check for temperture issues (usually between 60°C and 75°C);
  • Reinstalled Windows 10, and confirmed it was updated.

I use my setup for nearly one year now and only had this green screen problem in the first days using it. Then, after some Adrenalin update, it was fixed and just the last week it returned. Now I don't know what causes it and how to fix.

Informations about my setup:
Mainboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: AMD Radeon RX6750 XT 12GB
RAM: 16GB ddr4 1333Mhz

P.S: Sorry for my English writing skills.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I would install the previous working AMD driver and see if that again fixes your problem. If it does then I suggest you open a AMD SUPPORT TICKET and let them know about the verified issue you are having with the latest AMD Driver.

Here are the previous AMD Driver for your GPU card from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-6000-series/amd-radeon-rx-670...

See which of the drivers listed was the one you were using before and install it using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

I would install the previous working AMD driver and see if that again fixes your problem. If it does then I suggest you open a AMD SUPPORT TICKET and let them know about the verified issue you are having with the latest AMD Driver.

Here are the previous AMD Driver for your GPU card from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-6000-series/amd-radeon-rx-670...

See which of the drivers listed was the one you were using before and install it using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller).

0 Likes