cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Roro132
Adept I

rx 6700 xt problem

Hello first of all my specifications win10 ryzen 7 3700X 16GB ram 3200mhz nvme ssd rx6700XT 650W power supply before that i had an rtx 2060 all my games are working fine. Since changing my graphics card, some games, especially games that don't require a lot of resources, work very badly, stuttering, lag, drop in frame rate. in the task manager, I see that my cg is used at 60% and yet the games work very badly.

0 Likes
2 Replies
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Did you use DDU after you replaced your 2060? Usually your problem is from old Nvidia drivers colliding with the AMD drivers. And the best way to get rid of that is to DDU the old Nvidia drivers so it can complete rid your system of them, then reinstall the AMD drivers.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes

yes I used ddu with option 3 (change of graphics card)
I tried another time to install the drivers, but without success.

I forgot to mention my motherboard is a B450 pro gaming from assu

yes I used ddu with option 3 (change of graphics card) I tried another time to install the drivers, but without success. I forgot to mention my motherboard is a B450 pro gaming from asus

0 Likes