cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BRSaura
Journeyman III

RX 5700 XT- Monitor displays less FPS than it says ingame

So, had this problem for a while now and Im almost getting somewhere, but I don't know what it is, I don't think this happens on another game, as most of them I have them at unlocked FPS or 144hz, but Genshin impact  for example, after playing for a while I noticed that it wasn't that smooth and I knew the game was hardlocked at 60fps (can't change it), after playing a lot in 144hz  in other games I thought that that was what 60fps runs like, but after playing locally with a friend that plays at a native 60hz monitor I noticed his screen waw way smoother than mine. No setting in the game would make it run smoother as his screen, so I tried his screen in my PC and it ran smoother too so I thought, maybe a monitor setting? Like Adaptative sync? or maybe plain freesync? but nothing I changed in the monitor, radeon app, or ingame changed anything. Funny thing is, all programs says that it's running at 60 fps, and in recordings it looks smoother too so it really looks like a V-sync problem, but I can't solve it. I know, genshin impact isn't exactly the best to expect optimization, but I fear that it's happening on other games and I'm not noticing cause it's +120 fps. If anyone had a weird problem like this, specially Genshin impact let me know. I heard other amd users saw something like this.

Specs : Ryzen 7 3700X / MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X / RAM 2x8 GB 3200Hz / Screen : LG 27GL63T-B

0 Likes
0 Replies