cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

y70heohx
Journeyman III

Replacement screws for AMD 5700 XT GPU

This hurts to say but I've managed to lose the screws which mount the heatsink to the board on my AMD 5700 XT GPU. This isn't about warranty. Obviously warranty was voided when the screws were removed.

However now I'm in a really bad situation. I don't have the money to buy an all new GPU.

I can't find replacement screws. I've looked everywhere I could think of. Asked around in local tech stores, hardware stores, repair shops and nobody knows where to find them.

I'm based in Europe. I beg the AMD community. Please, anybody help me find the screws so I can assemble my GPU. I haven't been able to find them for over 2 months now and as a result I'm unable to use my computer ever since.

You don't have to tell me I'm stupid. I know I am. But please anyone help me fix this so I can get my computer back. If anybody who actually works at AMD is reading this. I'm willing to pay ten times the amount it costs you to manufacture them, the shipping... really anything you need so long as it doesn't cost me hundreds of dollars. You would literally save my life here.

Thanks to anybody who can help me resolve this issue.

0 Likes
0 Replies