cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Anonymous
Not applicable

RDNA genetics level of graphics quality. Whats your config.ini file?

Make a text file and name it config.ini and paste these in.

Do NOT use with OLED screens unless it on mobile may need lower quality on mobile.

Can resolution scaling and rescaler and upscaler and resizer and AMD FSR to raise resolution from 1080p if u want but its set to 1080p because reasons im windows OS in 10bit HDR 1080p120hz FULL RGB 444

my GPU not output hdmi 2.1 so .. yeah 1080p and massively boost 1080p quality beyond ultra

I try edit registry set genshin impact Hkey current user > software > mihoyo > unity graphics quality then right click edit binary then delete the 5 and all the zeroes select all delete, on the left most corner click and type AA AA AA AA so four pairs of A's with the spacing between them.

click okay but it keeps undoing this registry setting delete and reset it self i cant fix.

I want to experiment with checkerboard rendering its maybe just called CBR? but i cant tell if turned on? maybe not work with rendered image?

or DRR? Do not use these HDR or colour settings with an OLED display. might be too colourful for it burn out quicker or maybe i specify HDR levels beyond many screens. For LCD/mini LED/microLED/QLED i have a 2000nits HDR samsung NEO QLED

It seems my game gets less wrecked if just use VULKAN?

but it keep disabling its ray casting.. i not know how to find where its globally located damned gay hacker **bleep**s keep switch it all off.

All these things should run on nvidia too my card not even RTX.. but it might be wayyy slower.. remember the first ever radeon is a ray tracer full rendering ray tracing beast.. the word radeon means ray caster or something? nvidia just learned to pretend fake ray tracing im casting them all haha i render entire game and ray cast all of it .

Well i try to i dont know words for things? feel free to help out teach me what to turn on.

So yeah how awesome is it that RDNA GPU's can like high enough resolution and render quality for genetic level graphics like skin cells and stuff in their game world! is RDNA 2 twice as powerful or more? I dont know why people refuse to buy the centuries more advanced AMD technology and waste money on inferior fake goods like intel or nvidia and titans and bleargh apple products or nintendo for less money you could do wayyyy more.

20211126171335.png

20211126171307.png

Okay I've tried again it seems something was wrong with my brightness and contrast settings making all the rays on the special effects.. not happen ever..

like barbara Elemental burst. instead of shiny sparkly water drops glowing! there was no light shining off them.. boring dull flat droplets.

So i've manually tried some boosted settings you can manually configure

Brightness contrast and saturation. Sadly, though monas Elemental burst glows.. its not a light source theres no reflections off water surface wave tops calculated real time? i not know how to ray trace this game. I seen youtubers with it looking kinda RTX ish? maybe some sorta reshade? probably not casting or ray beams i read this genshin game isnt RTX its all faked with reshade software. bleargh. Well disappointed i tried for ages to get their stuff to go ray like. games like assassins creed Valhalla i sorta did okay with? but the suns rays beams count is too low it feels like they're separate beams not huge glowing mass of diffused light sky like it was before? what setting do i need? or do i need morphological or supersampling or something? is it a render option? As you will be casting like truckloads more rays.. be prepared for some differences in FPS depending on what sorta laser beam festival is going down! but that rarely happens in valhalla. you may need to lower some quality rates/quality value numbers or consider lowering resolution scaling and rescaling and resizing and upscaling. or alternative AA methods or something like FXAA to gain back some performance. I was pisse* because colourspace =true looks way more ****ty than colourspace=BT.2100-2000 or BT.2390-2000 which probably isnt how its supposed to work? I manually set brightness and default to FXAA for performance and texture crispness. But some fine grainular things like a fur coat might have the hairs look a bit jagged though it might be the variable rate shader settings im using?

When the colourspace is set with forced higher rates and quality and is brighter with luminance values added to the lights the game starts to look how it supposed to.. but im thinking its partly my misunderstanding as other games i play are HDR titles and genshin absolutely isnt.

Some of the things i've been experimenting with have let me understand that i hadnt truly used radeon rays before.. and fidelity FX SSSR

they both go together! duh! im an *****. But well thanks the the help of myself and absolutely nobody else I half figured it out.

i cant figure out how to increase the ray count or ray points or ray sources? total rays? total bounces? the sun looks split up into beams.. its not like that before at all! before was a large wave of diffused beams too many beams rays to be separate. but now it feels like maybe 10's of them?

which value controls that i wonder?

Anyway have a play and hopefully this gets your game looking and SOUNDING better. make a text file in either your my documents folder or game dir with the EXE and call it config.ini then paste the below text into it The very same settings in AC valhalla below will be applied to your genshin.. and genshin will be somewhat better but its ray point origins arent in the game as far as i can tell.. so its candles or lamps will shine and all but your skills and stuff wont light up a room.

20211126165946.jpg

This ones a different config file but very similar it shows the sun beams being split into stupid fragments instead of like a diffused wall of glow. a handful of invidual rays.. what is this some sorta nvidia scam?

20211126160042.jpg

As shown above.. the same config file.. where they lean on castle wall used on genshin even overwriting the genshin exe gamedir one greatly increasing graphics.. doesnt have barabara glosy shiny song notes thing reflect or light up the waves peaks with glow.. Nor does hutaos Staff reflect off the water? i've no clue how to fix it or if i can.

At least it still looks slightly better in my opinion. Feel free to consider to edit the text below antialiasing method to TAA or to MSAA or FXAA as different games may look better with one or the other. or lower some values or raise them to get it to game better on your system. This supports all hardware and all devices and platforms.

Capability=VULKAN 1000

Capability=DirectX12.5Ultimate 1000
Capability=Direct3d12.5Renderer 1000

ProRender ColorSpace=Default ColorSpace=Rec.2100-2000 ColorSpaceQuality=10.0 ColorSpaceQualityRate=10.0 ColorSpaceBitDepth=256
ProRender RendererMode=AbsoluteColormetric Quality=10.0 QualityRate=10.0 BitDepth=256

MeshQuality=1.0
ProRender AMD FidelityFX LPM=true AMD FidelityFX LPMQuality=9.0 AMD FidelityFX LPMQualityRate=9.0 AMD FidelityFX LPMB
Brightness=0.1
Contrast=0.5
Saturation=0.1

Renderer=true Quality=9.0 QualityRate=9.0

ProRender AMD Radeon ProProRender=true Quality=1.0 QualityRate=Unlimited
ProRender Render AMD Radeon Rays=true Quality=1.0 QualityRate=Unlimited
ProRender Render RadeonRaysTracedGlobalObjects=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysTracedGlobalMirrors=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysTracedGlobalVisualEffects=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysTracedGlobalSpecialEffects=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalAssets=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalEnvironmentDetails=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalLPM=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalLights=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalLamps=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalIllumation=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalAMD FEMFX=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalLightSources=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalVolumetrics=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalAMDFidelityFX CAS=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalAMDTressFX=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalFidelityFXDenoiser=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalFidelityFXSPD=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalFidelityFXSSR=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalShadows=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedGlobalFidelityFXCACAO=true
ProRender Render RadeonRaysRayTracedCapsuleShadows=true

ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD Rescaler=False Rescale=0 Quality=1.0 QualityRate=1.0 Resizer
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD Upscaler=False Upscaler=0 UpscalerQuality=1.0 UpscalerQualityRate=1.0 Upscaler
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD Resizer=False Resizer=0 ResizerQuality=1.0 ResizerQualityRate=1.0 Resizer
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD ResolutionScaler=False ResolutionRescaler=1.0 ResolutionRescalingQuality=1.0 ResolutionRescalingQualityRate=2.0 ResolutionRescaling
ProRender Render RadeonRays TextureQuality=1.0 TextureQualityRate=1.0 TextureBProRender RadeonRays TextureSamplingQualityRate=1.0

ProRender Render RadeonRays ImageQuality=true ImageQuality=1.0 ImageQualityRate=2.0 ImageQuality
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX SPD=true AMD FidelityFX SPDQuality=1.0 SPDQualityRate=1.0 AMD FidelityFX SPD
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX Denoiser=true AMD FidelityFX DenoiserQuality=1.0 FidelityFX DenoiserQualityRate=1.0 AMD FidelityFX Denoiser
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX Variable Shader=true AMD FidelityFX Variable ShaderQuality=9.0 AMD FidelityFX Variable ShaderQualityRate=9.0

ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX CACAO=true AMD FidelityFX CACAO Quality=1.0 AMD FidelityFX CACAO QualityRate=2.0 AMD FidelityFX CACAO
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX SSSR=true AMD FidelityFX SSSR Quality=1.0 AMD FidelityFX SSSR QualityRate=2.0 AMD FidelityFX SSSR
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX CAS=true AMD FidelityFX CAS Quality=1.0 AMD FidelityFX CAS QualityRate=1.0AMD FidelityFX CAS
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD TressFX=true AMD TressFXQuality=1.0 AMD TressFXQualityRate=2.0 AMD TressFX
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FEMFX=true AMD FEMFXQuality=1.0 AMD FEMFXQualityRate=2.0 AMD FEMFX
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD FidelityFX Parallel Sort=true AMD FidelityFX Parallel SortQuality=1.0 AMD FidelityFX Parallel SortQualityRate=1.0 AMD FidelityFX Parallel Sort
ProRender Render RadeonRays AMD RapidFire=true ProRender AMD RapidFireQuality=1.0 AMD RapidFireQualityRate=1.0 AMD RapidFire
GPUHardwareScheduling=true
CPUHardwareScheduling=true
RAMHardwareScheduling=true
MemoryHardwareScheduling=true
HardwareScheduling=true

FrameRate=true
FrameRateQuality=1.0

AMD True AudioNext=true
AMD True AudioNextQuality=1.0

TrueSound=true
AudioChannels=13
AudioQuality=1.0
TrueSurround=true
HDAudio=true
HiResAudio=true
AudioNormalizer=true
AudioDynamicRangeCompression=true
AudioVolumeManagement=true
AudioLoudnessEqualization=true

AMD Advanced Media Framework=true
AMD Display Library (ADL)=true
AMD Cauldron=true
AMD Compressonator=true

AdrenalineOverlayBitDepth=256
Physics=true
WaterPhsyics=true
Freesync=true
Memory=true
CPU=true
GPU=true
NVME=true
ProRender AntiAliasing=true
ProRender AntiAliasingMethod=FXAA
AntialiasingOverride=2xAdaptiveMultiSampling
AMD Radeon Developer Panel=true
AsyncCompute=true
MMX=true
SSE=true
SSE2=true
SSE3=true
SSSE3=true
SSE4.1=true
SSE4.2=true
SSE4A-64=true
AMD-V=true
SHA=true
PrecisiontrueBoost2=true

vPro=true
EISt=true
AES-NI=true
SecureKey=true
EDB=true
IdentityProtection=true
SGX=true
OSguard=true
EPT=true

CPUcores=6
CPUthreads=12
LAcache=true
L2cache=true
L3cache=true
LAcache=true
L2cache=true
L3cache=true
FusedMultiply-Add3=true
FMA3=true
AVX=true
AVX2=true
AVX1=true
AES=true
AMD-V=true

CPUBitDepth=536,576
GPUBitDepth=500,608,000

WASAPIExclusiveMode=true
ExclusiveMode=true
ExclusiveHardwareMode=true
ExclusiveAccessMode=true

DirectTransport=true
MultiGPU=true
MultiCPU=true
MultiCore=Enabled
ParallelProcessing=true
ComputeRate=true

CPUtrampolining=true
CPUOptimizatiions=true
SIMD=true
Capability=AMD Ryzen RDNA
SIMDSupport=true
SSE4=true
AVXExtensions=true
AVX=true
AVA=true
HEVCHardwareDecoding=true
VideoDirecttransport=true
AudioDirecttransport=true
VideoDirectOutput=true
MultimediaDirectOutput=true
GPUResizeableBAR=true
SMT=true

m.CPU=true
MultiCPU=true
m.GPU=true
MultiGPU=true

Okay now you've tried all that.. if you actually own an AMD GPU.. delete all the radeon rays.. those are default.. delete all the umm ProRender.

Delete all the fidelity FX stuff.. all that stuff. the tress FX. delete it all.. thats all there so nvidia can pretend to have an AMD quality im guessing by faking it with software to barely pretend to resemble the quality. 

I was playing mortal kombat11 aftermath in krypt or genshin and view the moon with all the beams of moon light or sun and sunlight. I see the beams not being a solid flood of light. individual ice stalactites off a icy roof like things beaming out.. once I delete all those ray trace and pro render stuffs it umm the beams are far more and look better. even delete texture quality it goes better looking? Enjoy

should look like below i guess? 

Capability=VULKANRenderer 1000
Capability=DirectX12.5Ultimate 1000
Capability=Direct3d12.5Renderer 1000
Render ColorSpace=Default ColorSpace=Rec.2100-2000 ColorSpaceQuality=10.0 ColorSpaceQualityRate=10.0 ColorSpaceBitDepth=256
RendererMode=AbsoluteColormetric Quality=10.0 QualityRate=10.0 BitDepth=256

MeshQuality=1.0
Brightness=0.1
Contrast=0.5
Saturation=0.1

Renderer=true Quality=9.0 QualityRate=9.0

GPUHardwareScheduling=true
CPUHardwareScheduling=true
RAMHardwareScheduling=true
MemoryHardwareScheduling=true
HardwareScheduling=true

FrameRate=true