cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Random crashes since 22.9.2

I haven't figured it out yet! I Uninstalled my drivers with DDU a little while ago and reinstalled 22.9.2 . Now i've only noticed just chrome will randomly flicker so idk! lol since this latest update my system has been acting wild! I've had absolutely no issues up until now! I've had this pc for about 2.5 years now  I stress tested my cpu, and gpu. everything ran fine, and well below temps that would cause any issues. gpu temps are getting a little warm for me these days. JT: 83 under full load. The addrenaline software also seems to all of a sudden be slugish ...

any thoughts?

ryzen: 5900x (240 AIO) 40c avg. 60-75c under full load. 
radeon 6800xt
msi x570 carbon pro wifi
evga 850g psu
2tb m.2 ssd
4tb sata ssd

0 Likes
1 Solution

UPDATE: I reinstalled 22.9.2 using DDU for a clean install. I have not yet experienced any crashes. However! the Metrics still seem to be running a little sluggish. maybe a .5 second delay?.. on the readings when benchmarking. Enough to be noticeable. *shrugs* performance of the drivers have been exceptional with a timespy dx12 score of 18517*no tweaking*

Hopefully with the next update the lag will magically go away! If not it'll seem I might have a much bigger issue at hand!

Wish I had better answers!  

View solution in original post

5 Replies
fabz
Adept II

Install the v 22.5.1 (disable enhanced sync)

if you have still problems uncheck the hardware acceleration everywhere (chrome, discord, game apps etc)

syaoran
Adept I

I haven't had any driver crashing issues since the August drivers.  Both September drivers have been good, although the 9-27's seem a bit better than the previous September driver for performance.  

Rzyen 9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 420, MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk, 64GB (4X16GB) Crucial Ballistix PC4-3600, XFX Radeon 6900XT Black Edition, 512GB, Sabrent NVMe Gen 4, 2TB Sabrent NVMe Gen 4, 6TB Seagate 7200RPM, 2X 4TB Seagate 7200RPM, SilverStone 1200W Platinum, Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE (Green)
Anonymous
Not applicable

For now I dont have problems with 22.9.2 but I didnt oc gpu and I did disable some settings.

UPDATE: I reinstalled 22.9.2 using DDU for a clean install. I have not yet experienced any crashes. However! the Metrics still seem to be running a little sluggish. maybe a .5 second delay?.. on the readings when benchmarking. Enough to be noticeable. *shrugs* performance of the drivers have been exceptional with a timespy dx12 score of 18517*no tweaking*

Hopefully with the next update the lag will magically go away! If not it'll seem I might have a much bigger issue at hand!

Wish I had better answers!  

hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

Today I discovered that 22.9.2 fixed the font issue in Kodi.