Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

zaphodikus
Journeyman III

missing clipboard support in the settings

windows 10, RTX-6700

I press ALT+R to get the settings and want to find where all the recordings get saved, there is a media folder thing and it's saving in this really long deep path someplace. how do I copy that path to clipboard so I can open the explorer? CTRL+C ? how do we copy-paste anything in this custom non-windows UI? I'm surely not the only one finding the lack of standard navigation controls to be an accessibility issue?

0 Likes
2 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

It's right there and you can change it to whatever you want by clicking that down-arrow-in-a-box -icon:

MADZyren_0-1666897109931.png

You could create like a... D:\GameVids\ and save them there

0 Likes
zaphodikus
Journeyman III

I'm really asking why the AMD console has not got copy and paste support for paths in edit boxes, or for anything that is an edit-box in the console. Yes I can "see" the path, but its a graphic, if my path happens to have multiple ambiguous characters like 0/O and I/l/1 in it, then it's really super easy to type them in accurately. This is schoolboy error stuff in software engineering and it's just perplexing when smart people like AMD cannot get accessibility right.

Can we please get clipboard support? This is why computers are so terrible, it's not the computer, it's how we don't make them easy.

0 Likes