cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

The-Cool
Journeyman III

Live streaming Keeps Struggling And Stopping on Twitch (Not working at all on Youtube)

First of all i was live streaming on Youtube as a gamer but for over six month ago it stopped working so i press the live stream button and nothing happens i contacted you about this but got no answer

So i started to live stream on Twitch instead and then transfer the video to my Youtube channel but recently i got issues in that too 

It happens sometimes that their is no sound in the video i have no clue why the most of my videos got sound so this keep me worry and not sure

And recently when i live stream on Twitch as i always do it become issues with the video many parts or the last parts or more or less than the half of the video doesn't appear and i can't transfer the video to Youtube

Even if i download it then upload to my Youtube channel it couldn't be uploaded so i lost many good gaming videos which i use as an content creator on social media

And now it happens that the live stream stops suddenly so the program doesn't record my game during a live stream but when i open the program during the game it shows that it's live streaming and after i finish i don't find the video on Twitch as it suppose to in full length of the streaming it may be serval hours that is missing and when i try to watch the video on Twitch it's really bad and got black screen 

Today i live streamed in few hours non stop and just one hour appeared of the live stream and in the last parts black screen while i did today one of my best gaming ever so i'm really pissed of

My PC base program is AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT so it came with the computer not something that i bought separately i have the Red Dragon BIOS and i never faced this issues before just on Youtube it happened before that the live stream stops suddenly but it pops up message that telling me that during the game but now as i said when i open the AMD program during the game it shows me that i'm live streaming on Twitch this happened several times now and just a part of the live stream appear on the channel

So **bleep** is going on and what can i do to solve this

0 Likes
0 Replies