cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ManLanko
Adept I

In some games the graphics are too smooth

In some games like csgo,brawlhalla etc. the text and graphics are too round and smooth.I tried tweaking with the image sharpening and it does nothing.Also in games where that happens i usually have around 40fps but i should have around 150fps .Its really weird and i would appretiate any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Guys i just used the AMD cleanup tool and reinstalled csgo and the problem doesnt occur anymore i hove like 110 fps nothing is too round so ye

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

If you want any help you will need to supply some info:

INFO REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

0 Likes
ManLanko
Adept I

My Specs :
Desktop PC
B450M K II BIOS 4002
Ryzen 5 4600GIntergrated GPU
Kingston BEAST Fury 3200mHz 16GBx1 CL16
Kingston M.2 SSD 1TB
Gigabyte P450B 450W PSU
Windows 10 Home 22H2 build 19045.2965
Radeon Software Adrenaline 23.5.2 Latest one i think
Im connected to display via HDMI cable from motherboard(cause i dont have gpu) to my monitor.

As i said i tried tweaking with the sharpness on both monitor and in the amd software but it still does nothing.My GPU utilization is yet at 97% but iam getting 40 fps with 1920x1080 low setting wheres by the internet i should be getting around 140fps.I dont have any fps cap both in game or from amd software are any other way.NormalNormalMineMine

0 Likes

Guys i just used the AMD cleanup tool and reinstalled csgo and the problem doesnt occur anymore i hove like 110 fps nothing is too round so ye

0 Likes