cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

NewWorldIssues
Journeyman III

Having really bad blurr/mesh-like graphic issues when playing New World with AMD Radeon RX 6600

Hello. I played the Amazon MMORPG New World between its last couple of beta tests and about a few months after release with an EVGA GeForce 960 graphics card and had no issues. Game looked and played really well. Decided to a break and stepped away for about a year.

During that time, I build a new PC which included an AMD Radeon RX 6600 as an upgrade to the pretty old 960. Everything with gaming has been until I returned to New World and found all of the foliage (grass, leaves on trees, bushes) to be incredibly blurry. Best way I can describe it is it looking like really bad screen door effect you get with VR headsets and games sometimes. This made the game unplayable for me since it it's so bad it causes me eye strain.

I tried changing settings in the game and through AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition from low to max settings, turning off all of the AMD software settings, turning off the game's DSR, and pretty much everything in between with the settings. Nothing changes the issue. I also contacted the game's support and ended up spending a couple of months just going back and forth with info until yesterday when they said they don't have anything to fix it right now so I just have to wait. This means not playing the game for an unforeseeable amount of time.

Has anyone else heard of this issue with games, especially with New World? Anyone know any possible fixes to try? I have a Youtube video showing the issue but not sure if I can post links so I'll hold off for now until I get the go-ahead.

Appreciate any help. Thank you.

0 Likes
0 Replies