cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gruszon18
Journeyman III

Fps drop and micro stuttering

Hello ! I need help, because I have not been able to find a solution for over half a year .. And I know that this kind of topic returns like a boomerang, but I have not yet found an answer that would help in my case.

So, as the name of the topic suggests, I struggle with fps drops in various types of games, the most noticeable for me is in Farming Simulator 22 because camera movements immediately affect the drop in image fluidity .. I also encountered such a problem in GTA V Batman Arkham Knight, Dying Light 2, the best of all - even in Terraria... I have tried many solutions, such as optimizing graphics settings, reinstalling the game and even the system. Changing partitions, changing disks and types of disks .. I went to the Nvidia forum with the problem, but the user who contacted me in the topic is also not very able to answer what could be happening, the suspicion fell first on the faulty GPU, then on the processor .. But I think that with my tests I excluded components ... I have parts to assemble two computers of similar quality ..

2 Amd processors, ryzen 5 2700x and ryzen 7 3800x
2 motherboards msi b450 gaming plus max,Ram Crucial Ballistix Sport LT, DDR4, 16 GB (2 x 8 GB), 3000MHz, CL15 and recently I bought Kingstone Fury Beast cl 16 3200Mhz (2x8 gb)

I have several disks, including SSD Samsung Evo 890, 2 nvme m.2 1TB drives (one Samsung and the other from some other brand)

2 power supplies, Antec 500 w and PilentuimPc vero m3 700w,

And I also have two graphics cards, Gigabyte RTX 3070ti Oc 8GB, and Evega GTX 960.So, as you can see, the components can be juggled as soon as you like it and I tried to do that too .. Replace this processor with this motherboard with this RAM memory etc. etc. . The problem still remained ..When there was a suspicion that it was the fault of the graphics card, I returned RTX for a warranty repair.The card returned with a note that it was operational and that only the thermal paste had been replaced. . Initially, I thought that the website simply did not find a problem with its tests and I was about to send it back, but I decided to use this gtx and these drops still appear but I can not objectively assess whether this is actually happening because these two cards have a gap between each other when it comes to their possibilities .. 
With this user from nvidia forum, we tested by creating a log file with Hwifno and running the benchmark in 3dmark .. I tried to check the computer through OCCT but I have no idea what to look at .. If anyone is interested, I can send a link to the topic on this nvidia forum .. 

I must point out that English is not my first or second language, so please keep that in mind

1 Reply
simox
Journeyman III

Same issue with an RX 6600, GTA V is unplayable cause of stuttering.

0 Likes