Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

baliant
Journeyman III

ASUS Radeon RX 6700XT 12GB glitchy in games and in windows

Hi guys!

I've got a completely new PC about 2 weeks ago, with an ASUS RX 6700XT 12GB and Ryzen 5 7500F. On the day I got it I played Fortnite with my friends, when the game acted like it does in Cyberpunk 2077 which I will link a video of, to let you guys see what I'm dealing with. So in some games like Cyberpunk and Fortnite my whole UI, menu and at some parts even the game is glitching, gets pixelated as you will be able to see in the video. When i move my mouse, all the letters and graphics which belong to the UI and the menu start to move around a bit, get a bit glitchy and it is really really frustrating, because I can't figure out what's going on. If I move around my mouse slowly, it's not bugging, only when i move it a bit faster, doesn't make sense to me.

I link 2 videos, 1 of the glitches in Cyberpunk and 1 of Spider-Man Remastered, because for some reason Spider-Man runs perfectly well, and Cyberpunk doesn't.

Cyberpunk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPBrZQ1WK8

Spider-Man:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpCsCUnNx7A

Also, besides games especially when I watch a Youtube video sometimes my screen start vibrating with a brownish-blackish colour, which I find hilarious considering this gpu costed me almost 500$.

Specs:

Motherboard:  ASROCK B650M-H/M.2+

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 5 7500F 3.70GHz AM5 OEM

GPU: ASUS DUAL-RX6700XT-12G Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 PCIE

RAM: KINGSTON FURY 32GB Beast DDR5 6000MHz CL36 KIT

PSU:  THERMALTAKE Toughpower GF1 750W 80+ Gold

Storage: SAMSUNG 1TB 980 M.2 NVMe SSD and  SEAGATE BarraCuda 2TB 3.5" 7200rpm 256MB SATA winchester

Newest Windows 11 update, GPU driver update, BIOS update as well.

What could possibly cause these problems? Are the drivers causing them, or ??????

Please tell me there is a solution, especially for the glitches in games, that is the most frustating part for me.

0 Likes
0 Replies