cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

djraouf99
Journeyman III

AMD XFX RADEON RX 7600 XT Red Screen

when i stay a little bit stand by (AFK) in youtube i get red screen, until i move the mouse, is it a problem form my browser or my graphic card ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi, i can use the PC normally and it's gone when i move the mouse, it happend when i used the opera GX Browser, now i'm using the Firefox Browser and it didn't happen again, so i think the problem is from the the opera GX not my graphic card. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kalana
Challenger

Hi, what type of red screen you are getting? Is it a crash and restart or like tint which you are still able to use the PC? Else is it a error warning, if you are using the Chrome browser?

Hi, i can use the PC normally and it's gone when i move the mouse, it happend when i used the opera GX Browser, now i'm using the Firefox Browser and it didn't happen again, so i think the problem is from the the opera GX not my graphic card. 

I had same error and fixed it myself thanks to your answer but your answer here is NOT a fix. Open settings on ur Opera GX, you will see "RGX". If you dissable it your problem will be solved!

0 Likes