cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

trixnaku18
Adept I

AMD Ryzen 5 5500U crashing when gaming

Whenever I play games like League of Legends, CrossFire, and NBA 2K23 after several minutes of playing, my laptop begins to crash/reboot. 

This happens after I update to the latest driver which is Adrenalin 23.11.1 and the roll-back doesn't solve my issue.

Does the adrenaline bug report tool works? I tried to submit several tickets but they we're never responsive.

This never happens to me when casually browsing internet.

Specs:
HP Laptop 15s
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U
Windows 11
AMD Radeon Graphics (Integrated)
BIOS (updated)

0 Likes
3 Replies
hung3011
Journeyman III

Just have same issue with you with R5 7600 iGPU and doing office workload only. I have the RTX 4060 to render game, so the RX 610 run as very light load on almost its life (2.5 months)

0 Likes
radguy88
Adept II

I know it'll be slightly out if date, but you should try the latest display driver from HP for your laptop as they may have specific coding in the driver for your laptop. Also double check that it's not overheating (HWMonitor is recommended)

0 Likes

I already said it in the post that I did the roll-back and it doesn't solve the problem my brother.

Even I've roll-back to the HP display driver stock settings, the issue still persists, and AMD doesn't give a sht about the issue of their customers. The last option we should do is move to NVIDIA. This amd is a j-o-k-e.

0 Likes